Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully we improve as we've been garbage the past 2 games. Also, I'd like to think Pallardo will be fit enough to start. Need him badly at the moment.

I'm looking forward too. We've also been rubbish the last couple of games but hopefully be able to reach second gear this week.

Results from 2+ seasons ago will have absolutely no bearing on this game. There's been a lot of change since the teams last played, we've improved dramatically and Hearts have been relegated and come back up again. Hearts fans came up thinking that the Premiership would be just as easy as the diddy league they got promoted from but their last two performances have proved this is not the case and I can't see past a comfortable Dons victory in this one.

Results from 2+ seasons ago will have absolutely no bearing on this game. There's been a lot of change since the teams last played, we've improved dramatically and Hearts have been relegated and come back up again. Hearts fans came up thinking that the Premiership would be just as easy as the diddy league they got promoted from but their last two performances have proved this is not the case and I can't see past a comfortable Dons victory in this one.

Yeah, we've definitely not improved since the last time you played us.

Yeah, we've definitely not improved since the last time you played us.

He didn't say that you hadn't to be fair.

It's a fascinating fixture regardless of tonight's outcome. Tynecastle is obviously a tough place to go and the hearts fans will be well up for it. This could play into our hands a wee bit, the noisy crowd will be wanting to see their team attack and we are superb on the break. I was fortunate enough to get a ticket and I'm really looking forward to what should be a cracking game.

You won't find a single Hearts fan that thought that. Slaver.

He didn't say that you hadn't to be fair.

It's a fascinating fixture regardless of tonight's outcome. Tynecastle is obviously a tough place to go and the hearts fans will be well up for it. This could play into our hands a wee bit, the noisy crowd will be wanting to see their team attack and we are superb on the break. I was fortunate enough to get a ticket and I'm really looking forward to what should be a cracking game.

Implied that Aberdeen had improved far more though. If anything I'd say we're a lot better in comparison to the respective teams from then. Both teams are clearly better so he's right that those games will have no bearing. He's also slavering about Hearts fans expecting it to be easy.

I think it'll be tight. I'd like to see a really good game but I imagine it will be pretty low scoring and I can see a draw which is a decent result for both teams.

I'm assuming the poster is a boy, you can feel free to change the pronouns in your own head if she's no.

Implied that Aberdeen had improved far more though. If anything I'd say we're a lot better in comparison to the respective teams from then. Both teams are clearly better so he's right that those games will have no bearing. He's also slavering about Hearts fans expecting it to be easy.

I think it'll be tight. I'd like to see a really good game but I imagine it will be pretty low scoring and I can see a draw which is a decent result for both teams.

I'm assuming the poster is a boy, you can feel free to change the pronouns in your own head if she's no.

To be honest I've not seen enough of hearts recently to compare them to a few seasons ago. I was at the last game at tynecastle and was impressed with hearts that night.

Since then you've had a new manager and not been overly challenged in the championship.

The past two results you have had could indicate that you are maybe lacking a bit of mental strength in the face of adversity. Facing off against the league leaders at home is a great opportunity to recharge the feel good factor but if you lose badly it could have the opposite effect. Do you not go to the san giro soon too?

To be honest I've not seen enough of hearts recently to compare them to a few seasons ago. I was at the last game at tynecastle and was impressed with hearts that night.

Since then you've had a new manager and not been overly challenged in the championship.

The past two results you have had could indicate that you are maybe lacking a bit of mental strength in the face of adversity. Facing off against the league leaders at home is a great opportunity to recharge the feel good factor but if you lose badly it could have the opposite effect. Do you not go to the san giro soon too?

I have, and there's no comparison. We're light years ahead of where we were then.

Celtic next week. Could easily lose both then a good start becomes average. Hopefully we won't obviously

Hearts have obviously improved as well. I was referring to the pre-season predictions from Hearts fans claiming they'd easily claim a top 3 place in this league after convincingly winning the second tier last season. Even in this game there are a few predictions for a home win despite Hearts coming off the back of two defeats to rather average opposition and the Dons beating last season's champions with 10 men. Having said that, this game is probably one of our biggest tests in the league yet but I think most Aberdeen fans would be disappointed if we didn't take all three points, given the recent form of both sides.

Hearts have obviously improved as well. I was referring to the pre-season predictions from Hearts fans claiming they'd easily claim a top 3 place in this league after convincingly winning the second tier last season.

We're four points clear in third just now so doing a good job of living up to those predictions so far.

Hearts have obviously improved as well. I was referring to the pre-season predictions from Hearts fans claiming they'd easily claim a top 3 place in this league after convincingly winning the second tier last season. Even in this game there are a few predictions for a home win despite Hearts coming off the back of two defeats to rather average opposition and the Dons beating last season's champions with 10 men. Having said that, this game is probably one of our biggest tests in the league yet but I think most Aberdeen fans would be disappointed if we didn't take all three points, given the recent form of both sides.

Even given recent results a point wouldn't be the worst result in the world but I wouldn't take it now if I was offered it if that makes sense.

Rarely get a result at Tynecastle.

Hearts over physical approach haa always got the better of us, but have players in the squad now that wont be bullied.

Just have to be aware of the diving etc, Hearts bound to appeal for AT LEAST 1 penalty.

Would take a draw right now.

Rarely get a result at Tynecastle.

Hearts over physical approach haa always got the better of us, but have players in the squad now that wont be bullied.

Just have to be aware of the diving etc, Hearts bound to appeal for AT LEAST 1 penalty.

Would take a draw right now.

I remember a few years ago when we were so over physical that we beat you 5 - 0 at Tynecastle. Just isn't fair is it.

Archived