Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

Ah, apologies Dons_1988. Aberdeen got one point out of a possible nine, but were the better team in each game.

Seems legit.

Forget all the Well/Hamil...rivalry, cos It doesn't mean anything to anyone.

Or does it? There are numerous top team players who can't decide whether they're actually good players, or maybe pretend. Hint; if yer a Celtic player, and you think yer good enough for the first team squad but yer no gettin picked...chances are Deila lad doesn't like ye.

If ya want a game, hit up the Dons...wer smashin it...

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fruccin Farts FC.

The number of times they've knvted us in recent years is enough to make me cry (I'm bubblin' now, just thinking about some of the defeats and performances we've inexplicably thrown in against them).

I hate getting beaten by Farts (Kilmarnock give me similar dread as well). :(

Our bubble will burst, I just desperately don't want it to be v Farts.

1 - 1, is that too much to ask?

Yours, brickin' it.

aDONis

Anything less than a win for the dons will be disappointing if they have aspirations to win the league.

Not sure about that. This will undoubtedly be one of the tougher fixtures that both Celtic and Aberdeen will face this season and I said before the Hamilton game that if we won it, we'd have a wee cushion going to Tynecastle. Defeat or a draw will certainly see everyone out to have a go at us but a win would put down a real marker for the season.

Points can be dropped anywhere along the way, just look at Celtic failing to beat Killie at Rugby Park.

We've got 3 away games in the next 4, all tough games, ICT have made a poor start but are better than their league placing, County are going well and have looked decent from what I've seen and obviously the game on Sunday. If we are still top after the first round of fixtures I'd say it's a pretty decent achievement.

Not sure about that. This will undoubtedly be one of the tougher fixtures that both Celtic and Aberdeen will face this season and I said before the Hamilton game that if we won it, we'd have a wee cushion going to Tynecastle. Defeat or a draw will certainly see everyone out to have a go at us but a win would put down a real marker for the season.

Points can be dropped anywhere along the way, just look at Celtic failing to beat Killie at Rugby Park.

We've got 3 away games in the next 4, all tough games, ICT have made a poor start but are better than their league placing, County are going well and have looked decent from what I've seen and obviously the game on Sunday. If we are still top after the first round of fixtures I'd say it's a pretty decent achievement.

Is the right answer

Said from the start it was a mistake appealing this one. Was never gonna be overturned unfortunately.

Aberdeen gambled and lost with Hayes now missing a tougher game than the one he would have.

Was always going to miss hearts anyway. Can argue caley tougher than Hamilton but might be doing Hamilton a disservice.

We felt we had a genuine claim so went for it. I have no issue with that regardless of our chances of success.

I think if the current situation with Hughes and Neilson wasn't happening then he might have had it overturned. There's no way they'd give weight to their comments by overturning the red card.

I agree with this.

We might get to see more of Josh Parker, another opportunity for strong, direct runs ending with falling over. He does look a trier though.

I agree with this.

We might get to see more of Josh Parker, another opportunity for strong, direct runs ending with falling over. He does look a trier though.

From my limited viewings of him my thoughts are....magennis mark 2

Would rather see a re-jig and goodie back into the side

I've only seen the Hayes tackle once and from one angle but it looked justified to me? Obviously other angles and more replays might change my mind but it looked 2 footed to me?

Not two footed. Won the ball and then bent his legs before making contact with Lustig.

Archived