Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forget to mention that we were down to ten men in the Tynecastle game and still won. In the Pittodrie game the Aberdeen fans all wanted a penalty for the ball hitting someone in the face and then got one for the ball hitting McGhee in the back.

Tear stained rant imo.

Correct. We were also down to ten at Tynecastle in the second game and McInnes moaned about our penalty equaliser, which was about the clearest penalty of all time.

Looking forward to this, should be a great game. You imagine if Tynecastle held 30000 it would still be close to a sell out.

Prediction - end to end game 2-2 draw, and the media to act all surprised that games not involving the old firm can be of interest.

Or it will be a draw,scrappy as f**k, a massive disappointment in terms of skill and fans of all other clubs to moan like buggery about the standard.

This is a game for us to traditionally fear. In my years of watching Aberdeen, our record at Tynecastle is abhorrent. And despite two recent defeats, Hearts are a dangerous team, full of confidence from an outstanding season of trolling Sevco and their sycophantic hangers on in the Glasgow press.

Team wise, with Hayes out, I'd imagine Flood would retain his place beside Jack and we will either see Pawlett or Goodwillie in from the start, the Goodwillie move seeing Rooney move wide. Personally though, I wouldn't be averse to seeing big Quinn at centre half, AC at left back and Shinnie sitting with Ryan Jack again. They complement each other better than Flood and Jack do. Fortunately, McInnes has built a reasonable squad with good flexibility.

Jamie Walker is an outstanding young player and certainly one I look forward to seeing on Sunday. Certainly looks to have gone up several levels last season. Good keeper as well in Alexander, credit must be given to Levein and Neilson for building a very competitive squad over the last 18 months.

Think this one will finish in a 1-1 draw, Juanma for Hearts, McLean for the Famous.

I think Augustyn and Ozturk will be the partnership with Rossi at left back. Augustyn has been in full training for two and a half weeks and played an hour for the under 20's on Monday, I think he'll be fit enough.

Aye, seems like it now.

I've liked Augustyn so far - hopefully, he can stay fit, and get a long run in the side. I like Rossi a lot - very solid so far.

I'll be up at the crack of dawn for this, but I'm sure we all hope that Rooney scores 2 with his hands and Neilson later claims that Madden was biased due to jealousy of his long, glistening, girly hair. Sending the jambos seething back to their sleeping bags under a railway bridge and bedsits containing 7 families in the ghetto that is gorgie.

I'll be up at the crack of dawn for this, but I'm sure we all hope that Rooney scores 2 with his hands and Neilson later claims that Madden was biased due to jealousy of his long, glistening, girly hair. Sending the jambos seething back to their sleeping bags under a railway bridge and bedsits containing 7 families in the ghetto that is gorgie.

????????????????

My railway bridge is comfortable and I don't have to pay council tax.

Was always going to miss hearts anyway. Can argue caley tougher than Hamilton but might be doing Hamilton a disservice.

We felt we had a genuine claim so went for it. I have no issue with that regardless of our chances of success.

Think it's the Hibs game he misses rather than Caley.

Robbie's a baldie, m8.

Archived