Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my limited viewings of him my thoughts are....magennis mark 2

Would rather see a re-jig and goodie back into the side

He was excellent against Celtic, looked like he could control a football and very fast. The other brief games he hasn't really done that much though was very poor against Hamilton.

Heard the Derek McInnes is well impressed with him.

Not two footed. Won the ball and then bent his legs before making contact with Lustig.

Fair enough, as I said I've only seen it once. If he's won the ball and it's a fair tackle then that's harsh, but nothing surprises me with regards to the sfa. Joke of an organisation from head to toe.

I think Parker looks a player (say this having only missed one league game so far), calling him josh mk2 is completely unwarranted. His touch is better and has far better movement, he's not really had much of a chance either so let's give him a chance folks

I think Parker looks a player (say this having only missed one league game so far), calling him josh mk2 is completely unwarranted. His touch is better and has far better movement, he's not really had much of a chance either so let's give him a chance folks

I did say on my limited viewings of him.

I should also add I had hopes for magennis in his early days for much the same reasons as Parker. I just don't see Parker working out. Would be delighted to be wrong

Fair enough, as I said I've only seen it once. If he's won the ball and it's a fair tackle then that's harsh, but nothing surprises me with regards to the sfa. Joke of an organisation from head to toe.

Sounds like it wasn't that bad a tackle. Haven't seen it but apparently Brown had a worse one? Que sorpresa...

Hope we take advantage of Haye's absence though. Need to blank out our last two games. A win against the league leaders would be massive too.

Archived