Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Central pairing at the back of Ozturk and McGhee, though.

I think Augustyn and Ozturk will be the partnership with Rossi at left back. Augustyn has been in full training for two and a half weeks and played an hour for the under 20's on Monday, I think he'll be fit enough.

I'm actually more confident of getting a win in this game than I was in the last one. I don't see us losing 3 in a row, especially when we're at home for this one. Although it's hard to argue against Aberdeen's excellent start to the season. I would imagine both sides will be set up to have a go, so a cracker awaits I'm sure.

I'm actually more confident of getting a win in this game than I was in the last one. I don't see us losing 3 in a row, especially when we're at home for this one. Although it's hard to argue against Aberdeen's excellent start to the season. I would imagine both sides will be set up to have a go, so a cracker awaits I'm sure.

I certainly hope we are as it's our best chance of getting a win. If we sit deep, play possession football and try to contain them like we've done in other big games over the last year it takes away from our own strengths.

Desperately clinging onto that as if any of those meetings are even slightly relevant anymore :lol:

If ever there was an irrelevance it's a Hibs fan on a Premiership forum.

Now f**k off back to Diddy Central. ^_^

Desperately clinging onto that as if any of those meetings are even slightly relevant anymore :lol:

Comfy 2-0 Sheep win.

A voice from the lower leagues? How relevant are Hibs to what's going on in the SPL?

As to game, hard to call. Dons have improved from 2 seasons ago but are not radically different to what Gary Locke's youth team faced. Thought the Celtic game showed that Dons' defence is shaky at times too. Then again, our defence has been rank on several occasions.

Hope RN doesn't go all cagey and cautious like he did with the big games last year.

Would love a win but I'm predicting a score draw here.

22 points from 24 including 4 away games, 1 at hearts and a celtic game would be a more than healthy return.

Saying that, would be nice to get the Tynecastle monkey off our back.

Fair points. A draw for us given your form wouldn't be bad going either.

As to monkey, he's managing Killie these days.

I certainly hope we are as it's our best chance of getting a win. If we sit deep, play possession football and try to contain them like we've done in other big games over the last year it takes away from our own strengths.

The fans won't like if we're playing possession football, especially at home. With players like Walker, Nicholson and King et al, we should be having a go at everyone in this league. We'd be one of the quickest teams going forward.

Never been relegated, let that sink in.

You have finished rock bottom, though. Usually the side that finishes there doesn't slither out of it like you did.

Oh well.

To be fair for 6 of those seasons we was dreadful while Hearts cheated before going to Administration two seasons ago.

We still dicked you with McGlynn's pub team and Locke's U20s, champ.

Your record going back a further 15 years or so certainly doesn't get any better either. 8)

"Cheated", btw... :D

Archived