Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rarely get a result at Tynecastle.

Hearts over physical approach haa always got the better of us, but have players in the squad now that wont be bullied.

Just have to be aware of the diving etc, Hearts bound to appeal for AT LEAST 1 penalty.

Would take a draw right now.

Getting your excuses in nice and early.

I'd take a draw too, actually.

A draw would be fine for the Dons

I think it will be an entertaining game but don't see it being high scoring based on Aberdeen season to date.

If Dons can score I think that will be enough to get something.... I hope

Bobby Madden is the ref

Shirley not. Well there's our excuses lined up.

Pawlett to get run down by a drunk Robbie Neilson in his camp wee freelander (PP yellow card for diving) and Gomis to stab Ward in the eye with a well sooked length of Edinburgh rock at a corner in the 98th minute. 3-2 to the diet sevco then.

Extremely tough game for the Dons. I can't really see Neilson's side losing three on the trot. And if Aberdeen play like they did against Hamilton last night they will leak goals.

I think the winning run ends here with a draw. Hope Aberdeen can win it though, the jambos on here will be sick.

Got the results somehow but if you recall those games we were by far the better team - incredible that we never won each of them. There will probably be six changes to the team you refer to - including Shinnie, Mclean and Ward who I'd say are our 3 best players.

Saying that Hearts are definitely our bogey team and in the past you could stick maroon tops on a pub team and they would beat us. Fairly certain that will change come Sunday, there's a gulf in quality between the teams but more importantly we have a stronger mentality.

Will be interesting to see if Hearts attack or sit back.

By far the better team in each game?

Nope

Archived