Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Derek playing Shinnie in place of Hayes on the left and bringing in Flood alongside Jack as was suggested earlier.

Team looks solid at the back and Shinnie can cause plenty problems going forward.

I hate seeing Rooney played out on the left, hate it with a passion. I'd like to think Shinnie/Parker would be used on the left before him now.

Rant? He spoke quietly and calmly and knew exactly what he was saying, he'd thought about it beforehand. Disagree with what he said all you like, but it wasn't a rant.

Maybe so.

But Neilson is thoughtful and calm, Mcinnes whinges. Sounds suspiciously like seeing your own teams manager through rose tinted glasses in comparison with ours.

I've never known Mcinnes to be a whinger really, I think he's pretty fair most of the time. But then..I would ^_^

Maybe so.

But Neilson is thoughtful and calm, Mcinnes whinges. Sounds suspiciously like seeing your own teams manager through rose tinted glasses in comparison with ours.

I've never known Mcinnes to be a whinger really, I think he's pretty fair most of the time. But then..I would ^_^

Tbf I'm basing it on games against Hearts. But every time he's lost to us he's been a terrible loser. Being disrespectful about the way we played, always claimed we never deserved it, complained about referee decisions and he even went fighting with our assistant manager and captain.

Hopefully more of the same from him on Sunday :thumsup2

To be fair. The two games that we lost against Hearts a couple of seasons back a few things went against us, most of which admittedly were by our own design.

In the tynecastle game we missed a hat load of chances and then Nicky Weaver (remember him) made a complete Helen of a routine cross (I guess a bit like us against Celtic on Saturday)

Then at Pittodrie we missed a pen at 1-0. Should've had one before that and Hearts down to 10 and got done after Robson walked.

That's my recollection of those games anyway but I'm sure the Jambo's will put it down as a tear stained rant or something of that ilk.

To be fair. The two games that we lost against Hearts a couple of seasons back a few things went against us, most of which admittedly were by our own design.

In the tynecastle game we missed a hat load of chances and then Nicky Weaver (remember him) made a complete Helen of a routine cross (I guess a bit like us against Celtic on Saturday)

Then at Pittodrie we missed a pen at 1-0. Should've had one before that and Hearts down to 10 and got done after Robson walked.

That's my recollection of those games anyway but I'm sure the Jambo's will put it down as a tear stained rant or something of that ilk.

You forget to mention that we were down to ten men in the Tynecastle game and still won. In the Pittodrie game the Aberdeen fans all wanted a penalty for the ball hitting someone in the face and then got one for the ball hitting McGhee in the back.

Tear stained rant imo.

Was always going to miss hearts anyway. Can argue caley tougher than Hamilton but might be doing Hamilton a disservice.

We felt we had a genuine claim so went for it. I have no issue with that regardless of our chances of success.

Really?

Thought it was a 1 match ban for a red. Extra game added on for failed appeal?

Archived