Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

Aberdeen -2

Not scored more than two goals in a game all season (domestically) and haven't scored that many combined against us at Tynie for about five years.

You should lump your minimum wage at it, chief.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, we'll burn the ground down at being 3rd after 8 games of our first season back.

Presumably Stubbs is due to be lynched?

What will it take for the support to realise Leveins negative tactics don't cut it any more and it's ruining the progression of Nicholson Walker and King?

Although we have won 7 out of 7 we haven't really played that well in all games and although we have deserved to win every game I do think we can play better.

Haven't been that impressed with Hearts in the TV games I've watched but by all accounts they had their worst performance against Inverness CT so it will be interesting to see how they play against us. We are going to slip up soon and expect it in the next 2 league games but hopefully not as Celtic fans/media are really worried :lol:

Anything but a draw will do me.

Both sets of fans oozing arrogance so there will be some cracking meltdowns whichever way the result goes.

If I had to put money on it I'd say the Hearts meltdown would be funnier, coupled with Ra Sellick fans crying conspiracy at Aberdeen winning again so that is probably my slight preference but certain elements of the Aberdeen support (mostly people I work with) could do with a reality check....

I am 100% having a bet on a penalty in this game.

What will it take for the support to realise Leveins negative tactics don't cut it any more and it's ruining the progression of Nicholson Walker and King?

96 goals last season,2nd top scorers in the Premiership so far and sitting 3rd this season and all 3 of Walker, King and Nicholson are infinitely better players than when Neilson took over.

Negative tactics. Honestly you should get a ban for being such a slaver.

If Aberdeen win this its sends out a bigger message that they can push us all the way than the win last week, were they to slip up after beating us some would say 'typical Aberdeen' but, make no mistake other than the games v Celtic this is their toughest potential fixture.

Come on Hearts.

Cant believe I just said that :(

As to game, hard to call. Dons have improved from 2 seasons ago but are not radically different to what Gary Locke's youth team faced. Thought the Celtic game showed that Dons' defence is shaky at times too. Then again, our defence has been rank on several occasions.

Got the results somehow but if you recall those games we were by far the better team - incredible that we never won each of them. There will probably be six changes to the team you refer to - including Shinnie, Mclean and Ward who I'd say are our 3 best players.

Saying that Hearts are definitely our bogey team and in the past you could stick maroon tops on a pub team and they would beat us. Fairly certain that will change come Sunday, there's a gulf in quality between the teams but more importantly we have a stronger mentality.

Will be interesting to see if Hearts attack or sit back.

Archived