RWC 2015

The Gudderman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main thing to come out of that first half is yet more proof that Peyper is completely out of his depth at international level.

After watching him during the Super 15 i would say he is out his depth at any level.

HJ is Woodward IMO.

A year after England won the RWC in 2003 I was at a dinner where Sir Clive was the speaker. Sir Clive produced 2 folders as an example of the analysis of everything he expected from every English player.

Had it been HJ at said dinner he'd have produced 3 folders.

HJ>>>>>>Sir Clive.

A year after England won the RWC in 2003 I was at a dinner where Sir Clive was the speaker. Sir Clive produced 2 folders as an example of the analysis of everything he expected from every English player.

Had it been HJ at said dinner he'd have produced 3 folders.

HJ>>>>>>Sir Clive.

Only 3?

One per course surely.

So 4 if an appetizer.

We probably shouldn't get into the debate over whether coffee counts as a real course.

Interesting that the TMO stepped in (again) over the foul play by Wood. There has been a clear instruction to referees to be strict on anyone grabbing someone round the neck - I'd be very surprised if the instruction was that an incident like that didn't require a card.

We probably shouldn't get into the debate over whether coffee counts as a real course.

Interesting that the TMO stepped in (again) over the foul play by Wood. There has been a clear instruction to referees to be strict on anyone grabbing someone round the neck - I'd be very surprised if the instruction was that an incident like that didn't require a card.

I am sure there was a binning during one of Glasgow's games this season for the same offence,

Archived