PES2016

djchapsticks

Sorting out the ratings to be better than fifa aswell, were going through each team and picking their best 5 players. So for Dundee the best players are

Greg Stewart- 68

Scott Bain- 66

Kevin Thomson-66

Paul McGowan- 66

Kane Hemming- 65

Dundee are a 2 star team, as will be Hearts, County , Saints and United. Aberdeen are 2 and a half , Celtic are a 3 . Rest are 1 and a halfs and 1's .

It seems low but when you consider Birmingham are a 2 star then its pretty fair.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else having bother putting the option file on?

My usb is formatted to FAT32 and the root file has been named as WEPES but it asks me what device I want to use to load info and doesn't give me any options.

It does identify that I've removed the device though.

Any ideas?

PS - Morton and Dumbarton over the Bayern scaring Fife superclub???

Anyone else having bother putting the option file on?

My usb is formatted to FAT32 and the root file has been named as WEPES but it asks me what device I want to use to load info and doesn't give me any options.

It does identify that I've removed the device though.

Any ideas?

PS - Morton and Dumbarton over the Bayern scaring Fife superclub???

That's exactly what I did mate. Couldn't for the life of me work out why it wasn't working. One reset of the console and everything finally showed up.

Been applying the EPL sides kits for last couple of hours. The kits look smashing. Still debating as to whether to do the Scottish kits or not as knowing myself, I'll want to create a full blown Scottish database on the back of it. I recall someone making one back in PES5 for the Pc and it was magic. Hopefully there will be one coming down the pipeline in the weeks and months to come.

What's the best players you lot have managed to pull in myclub?

Ive been quite lucky. My current team is

Hart

Lahm Ramos Caulker Mendy

Gabi Defoure DAllesandro

Lamela Pato Griezmann

I've also got Berahino Atsu Lavezzi and Drogba.

What's the best players you lot have managed to pull in myclub?

Ive been quite lucky. My current team is

Hart

Lahm Ramos Caulker Mendy

Gabi Defoure DAllesandro

Lamela Pato Griezmann

I've also got Berahino Atsu Lavezzi and Drogba.

That's a great team to have so far - you've done well!

My best player is Torres :-/ He is getting pretty good though. . . For what little time I can play the game at the moment, I'm just gonna batter in to making Torres the best you can. I'm intrigued with this training malarkey; it could be good, and perhaps give people a chance to really compete, without spending real money.

I spent a fortune on the last PES. I still never got the players I wanted.

All I wanted was Buffon and Totti FFS! Gave up trying after about £400 spent.

Towards the end of the game, I was up there challenging with the top fifty gang. I never had the team that some of the others had though. . . The best player I had was Robben, amazing as he was, I never got Messi or Ronaldo. It's clear that some of the super geeks can hack the system.

This Pro Ev, with all it's add ons etc, it's going to be a cheaters heaven.

If anyone makes it to the top 100 in this myclub online, then I doff my cap to you. ( Before beating you of course )

Disclaimer - The only reason that I can beat anyone at PES, is because it's the only game I play.

Period.

Most of you will probably be on the new consoles but if not - IdleDock2567808 on the 360 if you fancy a game.

post-37315-14432434150296_thumb.jpg

I have managed out the few picks I have had. saving until more chance of getting a black ball.

My team has Benzema, Di Maria (TOTY pick), Christian Rodriguez, Pato, Ghazi (Ajax Winger), Agger, Naldo, a few randoms from the start

Ive got Pique and nobody gets past him, truly immense, also have Ochoa in goals who I'm yet to play with, a couple of random 70s and Eto'o who is utterly rancid.

How many games roughly does it take to get a decent side of everyone above 80?

Ive got Pique and nobody gets past him...

Funny you should mention that. I got a scout report on my Master League telling me he'd spotted someone who is a definite up and comer and one for the future. If I acted immediately I would be able to get him on the cheap. I was intrigued so I went to Negotiations to see who this up and comer was. It was aged 29 Gerard Pique :lol: On the cheap for £20million :lol:

Though if you say he's good I might actually take a punt on him!

Can't say I was overly impressed with the demo either tbh. Thankfully I was less impressed with the FIFA one which made me plump for Pro. Glad I did. The game is better than the demo (naturally) and is a cracking game into the bargain.

Archived