One year ago today

Fide

Aye am pyoor seething mate

I've seen, in many guises, Britnats fairly intensively over the last year.

One thing that unites them is their sheer indignation at Yes supporters refusing to doff their cap, tug their forelock and proceed with their lives in subservience to the Union.

So you can jokingly brush it aside all you want. No voters are BEELING at the dogged persistence of indy supporters.

:)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen, in many guises, Britnats fairly intensively over the last year.

One thing that unites them is their sheer indignation at Yes supporters refusing to doff their cap, tug their forelock and proceed with their lives in subservience to the Union.

So you can jokingly brush it aside all you want. No voters are BEELING at the dogged persistence of indy supporters.

:)

Aye ok pal

One of the lines from the Edinburgh Agreement was that any referendum would:

"deliver a fair test and a decisive expression of the views of people in Scotland and a result that everyone will respect"

It didn't contain anything about "only if we get the right answer".

"deliver a fair test and a decisive expression of the views of people in Scotland and a result that everyone will respect"

And everyone did respect it.

Does that mean we should just shut up and go about our business?

That's not very democratic is it?

I think we all know we are heading for another referendum, which is good imo as it will keep a level of engagement. The engagement is the best byproduct of indyref. Also the fact the "too wee, too poor" nonsense was comprehensively dispelled.

Renton mentioned long running engagement with the public, I'd like to see the SNP have something like this in the upcoming manefesto. It's the best way forward.

I've got a Scottish Green standing this time so will most likely vote for them. I know a lot of people will give Green their list vote if they can but if more people voted Green and put SNP as list would that make the Independence platform stronger? SNP will still be the majority government with their opposition being pro Indy.

The too wee, too poor thing hasn't really been dispelled. There are still people who think that. There was an article recently where they interviewed punters in Dundee and one of them came out with the 'too wee, too poor' excuse.

The next reincarnation of Better Together (surely they'll come up with a better name) will also plough this furrow. Obviously they won't actually come out saying 'too wee, too poor' but they'll hint at it. They'll also use the official figures which show a fairly large budget deficit as ask how we'll keep the same standard of living.

If you wanted us all to know you were an idiot, you could just have done a quick online IQ test and posted the results m8.

Oh dear.

I walked into my local shop yesterday. Bought a bar of chocolate for 65p. I accepted that. Is it reasonable to accept that a bar of chocolate will always be 65p. Only an idiot would.

People do respect it. However, the people keep voting the SNP in. The SNP believe in independence. If the SNP put a pledge for another referendum in their manifesto and the electorate vote the SNP (and other pro-Indy parties) into power, surely that would just be democracy in action?

One year on and some of the nationalists are still coming across as a bunch of seething basket cases on here

Its a straight fight between fide and john lambies doos for the biggest seething award.both are spineless with their undemocratic attitudes/comments towards no voting scots.

Its a straight fight between fide and john lambies doos for the biggest seething award.both are spineless with their undemocratic attitudes/comments towards no voting scots.

No voting scots were a minority. Clearly a case for the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

Archived