Hibernian v St Mirren. 26/9/15

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only ever been to Easter Road by train, going to drive through for this one. Where is best to park near the ground?

Would advise the retail park (medowbank) then walk up London road (road you will have to come up to get to retail park) then down Easter road. 20 min journey in all.

Taking the back streets off Leith Walk is another option but as an away fan with limited knowledge of area I would go with safe option mate.

Only ever been to Easter Road by train, going to drive through for this one. Where is best to park near the ground?

Meadowbanks the best bet for getting a space nearby but if you're driving from Glasgow and coming along the Ferry Road you'll end up near Pilrig Street which will be easier for getting back out of town.

Despite me knowing I'll get shot down here goes....

I can't believe folk are calling for murrays head already. He took over 3 or 4 months ago with practically no team (other than youngsters who apart from Naismith and kelly have hardly any game time between them).

From what I can see he has built the makings of a good squad... Patiently. (I don't include gow in that for the record!)

He took over a team bereft of any confidence, it's very difficult to get out of the habit / mentality of losing, especially with such a young squad.

I agree performances have been pretty rank but were only a couple of months into the season. He's still trying to work out his best team which I think is fine at this stage. He is also not rushing into signing players purely based on reputation or because other teams are interested, he is also a very good speaker which after years of Danny, Tommy and teale is refreshing to say the least.

At the end of the day all of the above aside, a a manger lives and dies by his results, but Unless we are adrift in the relegation zone then he has to be given till the end of the season, people calling for his head just now is just ridiculous. The cost of sacking him aside - who else would you get in just now that wouldn't cost us anything?

I know it's very early in the season, but Murray is already showing all the classic signs of not having a clue what he's doing. Formations substitutions decision making you name it and he's managed to f**k it up.

I wouldn't trust him to run the under 20's side let alone manage the first eleven. The sooner this guy is gone the better as far as I'm concerned. If he somehow manages to turn things around then I'll be the first to admit that I've got it wrong. Can't see it happening.

Archived