Hibernian v St Mirren. 26/9/15

Guest Back Post Misses

I'll probably get slated for this but if we don't go up through the play-offs then Stubbs has to go in my opinion.

Amazed he has not gone already TBH. With that squad you should be close to Sevco. You are not and Stubbs I should take the blame. Garbage manager

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazed he has not gone already TBH. With that squad you should be close to Sevco. You are not and Stubbs I should take the blame. Garbage manager

Another Falkirk fan seething that we have Stubbs and they have the tactical genius that is Peter Houston. Don't worry, maybe one day you'll get a manager half as good

Very good point considering both teams form.

I can't wait to read the match report.

Tosser has the ball in the Tossers half, passes to tosser who takes it by tosser , plays a 20 yard ball to tosser who crosses the ball and tosser meets it and heads it past the tosser in goals.

Or something like that.

I suppose there is a positive to come out of today, that anyone who ever wanted Ian Murray as the Hibs manager will never utter those words again. Absolutely brutal.

No please take him he's a club legend would make a brilliant hibs manager

Wee Hibs kids getting interviewed at half time.

Question was - who's your favourite player?

Answers included; Man United, Hibees & Rice Krispies :lol:

You missed out "I don't know". :lol:

1-1 FT

Good game, entertaining stuff. Good result for us. When a team pays 6 figures for one of your players and still can't beat you in their house... Yeah good result.

For what it's worth I thought McGinn was Hibs best player today:

Hibs have plenty of filler but lack a bit of killer upfront. Cummings in particular, his footballing ability is almost worse than his Barnett (almost).

For us we battled fine. Results like this are fine in isolation but the big picture remains not good enough. Alloa and Dunfermline at home in the next two weeks. Win them both and you'll raise my eyebrows.

Think you watched that game from another dimension. Poor all round. Far too many errors from us; poor finishing, taking shots on when there were clear passes on, everything St Mirren had going forward was of our creation as well. Just a bad day at the office for everyone.

No point beating Aberdeen if we're not going to be beat St Mirren.

We're just not consistent enough to properly challenge for the title.

Yup. League season pretty much over now. We'll finish 2nd - no higher, no lower.

I'll probably get slated for this but if we don't go up through the play-offs then Stubbs has to go in my opinion.

Our goals per shot ratio must be horrific right now.

That was exactly how Murray came to ER with Dumbarton last season. Very physical and time waste throughout the game. We really still struggle to break teams down. Cummings was rotten today.

photo.jpg

Lolwut.

Good game? Entertaining stuff?

If that's what you class as entertainment then f**k sake :lol:

Absolutely shite result for us.

Yes I was entertained.

I enjoyed watching you huff and puff whilst failing to blow our house down. I enjoyed MOTM Jim Goodwins performance in the midfield as he dominated midfield proceedings with his metaphorical cigar.

As I'm sure all Hibs fans really know, these games are relatively meaningless for you. There's absolutely no danger you will be anywhere near the title. You will finish second, as you should given the budgets of clubs in this league.

The only games that will matter for you this season are the cup games and the playoff games. No doubt you will make a right Hibs of all of them, just like last year. See you next season.

Yes I was entertained.

I enjoyed watching you huff and puff whilst failing to blow our house down. I enjoyed MOTM Jim Goodwins performance in the midfield as he dominated midfield proceedings with his metaphorical cigar.

As I'm sure all Hibs fans really know, these games are relatively meaningless for you. There's absolutely no danger you will be anywhere near the title. You will finish second, as you should given the budgets of clubs in this league.

The only games that will matter for you this season are the cup games and the playoff games. No doubt you will make a right Hibs of all of them, just like last year. See you next season.

:lol: Bah gawd.

This post was more entertaining than the thrilling carnival of football you apparently took in today.

Yes I was entertained.

You seem confident that you'll stay up? I suppose that's what a point at Easter road does for a relegation threatened club.

Archived