Hibernian v St Mirren. 26/9/15

Wee Hibs kids getting interviewed at half time.

Question was - who's your favourite player?

Answers included; Man United, Hibees & Rice Krispies :lol:

Crackin' wee player, always popping up in the box before snapping off a shot

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 FT

Good game, entertaining stuff. Good result for us. When a team pays 6 figures for one of your players and still can't beat you in their house... Yeah good result.

For what it's worth I thought McGinn was Hibs best player today:

Hibs have plenty of filler but lack a bit of killer upfront. Cummings in particular, his footballing ability is almost worse than his Barnett (almost).

For us we battled fine. Results like this are fine in isolation but the big picture remains not good enough. Alloa and Dunfermline at home in the next two weeks. Win them both and you'll raise my eyebrows.

1-1 FT

Good game, entertaining stuff. Good result for us. When a team pays 6 figures for one of your players and still can't beat you in their house... Yeah good result.

For what it's worth I thought McGinn was Hibs best player today:

Hibs have plenty of filler but lack a bit of killer upfront. Cummings in particular, his footballing ability is almost worse than his Barnett (almost).

For us we battled fine. Results like this are fine in isolation but the bit picture remains not good enough. Alloa an Dunfermline at home in the next two weeks. Win them both and you'll raise my eyebrows.

Lolwut.

Good game? Entertaining stuff?

If that's what you class as entertainment then f**k sake :lol:

Absolutely shite result for us.

Archived