Hibernian v St Mirren. 26/9/15

Exactly what's happened. Utterly clueless to play Carswell at Mallan's expense. He's nowhere near good enough.

I thought the defining moment of the Raith match was when Carswell picked up the ball running at the edge of the box, and only managed to pass the ball backwards 25 yards to Kelly. So, so negative.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the defining moment of the Raith match was when Carswell picked up the ball running at the edge of the box, and only managed to pass the ball backwards 25 yards to Kelly. So, so negative.

As I said at half time on that match thread, he's there to do one job and that's to effectively break up attacks.

Unfortunately it's our attacks he's breaking up, though.

Exactly what's happened. Utterly clueless to play Carswell at Mallan's expense. He's nowhere near good enough.

I'm trying hard to understand Murray and his tactics, but so far it looks like he's stumbling from one disaster to the next.

Stevie Mallan must look at Carswell and think, what the f**k does this lad actually do that merits a start in front of me.

HT 1-1

We are playing well and the goal was very well taken by Gallagher. At 1 up we had a very good looking penalty claim turned down and then... Would like to see that again.

Still, playing well.

HT 1-1

We are playing well and the goal was very well taken by Gallagher. At 1 up we had a very good looking penalty claim turned down and then... Would like to see that again.

Still, playing well.

It definitely hit the hibs players hands on way to goal.

Was a pen but was one of them sometimes you get them sometimes you don't, Crawford Allen is the ref so we were never getting it

Archived