Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Kicking myself I didn't take the 7/4 on offer about Nadal during the tournament - though I still wonder if Djokovic would have beaten him yesterday.

Terrific final though - good to see Federer try and change things up a bit compared to previous defeats. Still came down to whether he could roll over his backhand for 4 hours against Nadal though, which was ultimately always likely to be "no".

Ooft. That was exceptional. Not many people would have coped with hitting like that. To be fair Roddick was poor in parts and missed some easy shots but big serving and a lot of winners from Murray. Hopefully more to come from him.

Murray made some ridiculous shots today. Great performance.

Roddick really was dire, though. His gameplan seemed to consist of trading from the baseline for a few shots, then randomly charging up the middle and leaving huge holes on either side for Murray to make an easy passing shot. :huh:

That was the best i think i have ever seen Murray play he was just terrific today he really was, hopefully he can keep playing like that over the next 3 weeks ;). Having a fellow Brit in the semi can do nothing but help Murray