Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Ridiculous drop shot to win it there, what a match.
Kyrgios has so much natural talent, if he had the head for it he’d be a multiple major winner already.
If he can keep it together for the next week (unlikely), he’s more than capable of winning the whole thing.

Tsisipas was too passive, he should have been shouting and bawling in earshot of Kyrgios to wind him up more. If I was the umpire I'd have told him to f**k up. It's entertaining in small flashes but just looks bratty when he does it a whole match. His natural skill though is off the charts.

Tsisipas was too passive, he should have been shouting and bawling in earshot of Kyrgios to wind him up more. If I was the umpire I'd have told him to f**k up. It's entertaining in small flashes but just looks bratty when he does it a whole match. His natural skill though is off the charts.
Too passive? He tried to hit him with the ball 3 times [emoji1787]

Just now, Biscuits said:

Too passive? He tried to hit him with the ball 3 times emoji1787.png

I'm talking about when Kyrgios was trying to get him flung out the match. He should have been telling him to chase himself it's up to the umpire and asking the umpire to deal with his language and stuff to wind him right up. I don't like Tsisipas as he's a p***k on the court too after his 2x8 minute pish breaks against Murray. Aiming at him is a genuine tactic to keep them at the back of the court although his was a wee bit heads gone.

Kyrgois / Tsitsipas was a brilliant match to watch for a neutral but in terms of 'the corinthian spirit of sport', that umpire was a fucking eunuch. He allowed himself to be bullied for the first two sets by Kyrgios, who makes McEnroe look like The Holy Mother, he effed & jeffed his way through the entire match, even with two line judges reporting Kyrgios for swearing , even I could lip read his epithets. The Wimbledon blazers have absolutely made a huge rod for their back with this spineless display.

I used to think Tsitsipas was a bit of a dick for his use of 'tactical medical time outs' but I thought he was shafted tonight from a rules perspective.

Nick Kyrgios, the new face of GTF tennis. 

There were numerous opportunities for Kygrios to check out of that match, Fair play to him, w****r or not. I agree that both guys were wanks there tbh, but tremendous entertainment. Tsitsipas should clearly have been DQ'ed for launching the ball into the crowd.