Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Instead, this 'tipster' just used his column to make attempted humourous jibes at Murray's expense with little to back up his betting claims and subsequently looks like a very bitter idiot.

I believe this is the clown who said it isn't difficult to become a millionaire. You just need £10 and a few even money shots to come in.

I wish I'd known he was on Del Potro and I might have changed my mind.

It's like seeing the Racing Post's tennis tipster on the same matches as you - you know you are beaten before you start.

I believe this is the clown who said it isn't difficult to become a millionaire. You just need £10 and a few even money shots to come in.

It's like seeing the Racing Post's tennis tipster on the same matches as you - you know you are beaten before you start.

Oh dear...

I've just seen this on TAMB. It's from the Daily Mirror betting section, written by Derek McGovern who apparently has a vandetta against all things Scottish

"....He goes by the name of Del Potro at a scarcely credible 7-4. Those odds imply that if the argie met Murray 11 times he could be expected to win only 4 of them. I'd suggest he'd win 12.

I'd suggest this hack needs to get a new job as he clearly knows f**k all about tennis :huh:

Edited by RedWeb

I thought Murray was quite poor last night to be honest, his first serve was dreadful. I only saw the first two sets, so maybe it improved, but it was very poor from what I saw. He has to keep it in more often to have a chance against Nadal, as the weakness of his second serve will be exploited with ease by Nadal.

Good to see him through though, can't argue with a semi-final! Good luck to him on Saturday against Nadal. Come on Andy!

He's not far off the mark judging but Birmingham owner David Sullivan

McGovern is an absolute wankstain of a man. I remember his smugness a few years ago on that short lived mid saturday morning show with Victoria Derbyshire. They were all smug about Scotland and Celtic's uefa cup run but especially this guy. I hate the old firm but just for once I was cheering on Celtic against his beloved Liverpool. Shame he got the last laugh a couple of years later. He also felt Iceland were certs to beat Scotland too, and we won easily 2-0. Would just love Murray to win this tournament, he along with many pundits down south, would be wretching for weeks.

Have you seen this guys puss? How he can call anyone a gargoyle is beyond belief. He could only be a Scouser.