Talbots scottish cup replay

williebhoy

You are making a tit of yourself on here as regards to the actual game. As an old soak on the radio used to say, "were you at the game caller?" How do you know it was lucky?

As I paid my money.

Next question?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I get value for money.

Not paying more than the Bundesliga to watch brickies and postmen.

I personally don't think you get value for money paying to watch the level you are watching and the juniors but you're happy to do so, so I won't call you gullible or a mug.

You're happy to pay that like myself and the other 100,000 plus people or however many attend SPFL games are happy to pay what we do.

Bore the f**k off eh.

I personally don't think you get value for money paying to watch the level you are watching and the juniors but you're happy to do so, so I won't call you gullible or a mug.

You're happy to pay that like myself and the other 100,000 plus people or however many attend SPFL games are happy to pay what we do.

Bore the f**k off eh.

In what way don't I get value at £6 a game?

In what way do you get value for money watching brickies at higher prices than watching Lewandowski?

f**k off back to your shitey SPFL League 2 page you absolute tosser.

In what way don't I get value at £6 a game?

In what way do you get value for money watching brickies at higher prices than watching Lewandowski?

f**k off back to your shitey SPFL League 2 page you absolute tosser.

Because I think the level is absolute shite and a small step up from half decent amateur teams, but that's my opinion, I won't say you are gullible or a mug because you so happen to like it. It costs me a whole £7 more to watch Arbroath than it does Beith.

If that's higher than what it costs to watch Bayern Munich then how can you say watching Beith is value for money?

When according to you it would only cost you an extra few quid (£7 or less) to get into a Bayern Munich game? :lol:

BSC got a very lucky draw in Talbot's poorest performance of the season..

This is the sort of thing that shows no real knowledge of football IMO. If Talbot produced their worst performance of the season then what BSC did on the day must have played a part in that- whether tactically or through the performance of the individuals in each match up. Not like they just packed the box with eleven players and hoped for a nil nil- they scored two goals ffs

pccabe single handedly winding up fans of everybody on here.

I have never known somebody to be so narrow minded, overly defensive and abusive of something they don't like.

Possibly got the biggest chip on his shoulder in the country.

Unreal. :lol:

Feel free to leave the Junior forum anytime you want sonny :1eye

Aye and San Marino scored the quickest goal in international football. They are brilliant.

Personally I don't think there's much in it between top junior sides and your Arbroaths etc.

West is better than East. That's why mibbe it's cheaper in the East as HTG states. Is it? :/D

We will just all have to agree to disagree.

The top junior sides certainly can compete with the senior part time sides of that there is no doubt.

IMO the clubs who could sustain a senior set up should enter the pyramid. I understand that a lot of clubs could simply not afford it but the ones who can, should. That is just my opinion and I'm not looking for an argument.

Because I think the level is absolute shite and a small step up from half decent amateur teams, but that's my opinion, I won't say you are gullible or a mug because you so happen to like it. It costs me a whole £7 more to watch Arbroath than it does Beith.

If that's higher than what it costs to watch Bayern Munich then how can you say watching Beith is value for money?

When according to you it would only cost you an extra few quid (£7 or less) to get into a Bayern Munich game? :lol:

Arbroath is only a very small step from Juniors and certainly not worth what you pay for it.

How many Junior teams have you seen other than the arbroath teams who are hardly an example of top level Junior sides.

So you went to see Talbot when your own team were playing?

Have you seen every Talbot game this season? I would guess you must have if you can 100% categorically state it was their worst performance of the season.

I was working in Glasgow on Saturday morning and meeting my mate who was up from England for a drink.

I did not have time to get to Beith game nor did I pay for the tickets.

So your point is caller?

Have Talbot doubled their price to get into a Junior ground?

A team who use a Junior ground charging £10 to watch another Junior ground is a joke.

If you can't see that then you must enjoy being rogered by your club.

Your logic tells me that either you're the biggest wind up merchant on P & B (and that's a helluva ask) or you're just a wee bit dolly dimple. What the hell does the ground being a junior ground matter?

I'm surprised you haven't advocated a return to old Ayrshire junior prices of ten jeely jaurs for adults and 100 Kensitas coupons for OAPs.

And my sex life doesn't include being rogered by anything. You, I reckon, probably need a good rogering to shut you up! I hope to hell that you aren't really a PC. Then we're all fucked.

Your logic tells me that either you're the biggest wind up merchant on P & B (and that's a helluva ask) or you're just a wee bit dolly dimple. What the hell does the ground being a junior ground matter?

I'm surprised you haven't advocated a return to old Ayrshire junior prices of ten jeely jaurs for adults and 100 Kensitas coupons for OAPs.

And my sex life doesn't include being rogered by anything. You, I reckon, probably need a good rogering to shut you up! I hope to hell that you aren't really a PC. Then we're all fucked.

Are we that's good then.

No as far as I'm concerned we have the most competitive league in Scottish football.

Meanwhile you pay £12 to watch amateur football.

Archived