Playstation Plus Games

Fide

24 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

The Xbox is fine, its not a "bad" console but anyone who claims its got a better list of exclusive games is either trolling, wildly misinformed or a Microsoft fanboy.

Which no one has claimed... :lol:

Eta Sea of Thieves looks tremendous though. 

Edited by #Gary

17 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

Just Cause 3 released today on Plus, downloading at the minute. It'll just be a game to mess around for a few hours on, not expecting much.

15 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

The pre-release trailer for Just Cause 3 made it look amazing although it didn't live up to expectations from what I read, great game to have on PS Plus though 

You'll both be pleasantly surprised.  It's a hoot.

Got rid a Just Cause 3 not long ago but will download it again as it'll be handy to have it in the library. Trouble I always had with the Just Cause games was I never got anything done in them, found them worse than GTA for going on it with the intention of doing missions but ultimately just going about causing carnage.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be biased as a + subscriber since September 2012 with literally hundreds of games I've enjoyed since (and as someone who doesn't yet have a PS4) but I don't see the point in having it if you don't get the games. When I eventually get to playing Rocket League online I'd have + anyway but it seems more important to me to have it for the games rather than online.

Got Child Of Light this month - reviews are excellent so looking forward to giving it a go. Also got Dishonored 2 for about £12 in the sale.

Getting the games is the main/only reason I have PS+, have only played Rocket League online, this may change when Everybodys Golf comes out though.