Playstation Plus Games

Fide

• 4 months later...

Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank for March.

Bloodborne is genuinely a brilliant game, one of the best I've played. Never played Ratchet & Clank but the reviews seem positive.

Also, rime was one of the games last month and still available 'til tomorrow. Def. worth downloading now if not done so, cracking wee game.

That is maybe the best months lineup I've ever seen. Bloodborne is a gem but I can easily see folk not giving it a great chance. Great pairing though, if Bloodborne is too much R&C is almost a polar opposite, good stuff.

That is maybe the best months lineup I've ever seen. Bloodborne is a gem but I can easily see folk not giving it a great chance. Great pairing though, if Bloodborne is too much R&C is almost a polar opposite, good stuff.

Aye, really good lineup. Bloodborne especially for folk that have not tried a 'souls' game will be worth it.

Looking forward to getting back into Bloodborne now with an expanded player-base. Plenty of invasions (and help) will be a good laugh.