Playstation Plus Games

Fide

Same here with Borderlands 2. Very fun game. Really enjoying the frankly ludicrous number of different guns to try out. My favourite at the moment (lvl 12) is some Revolver with a long scope with 120+ damage I found when rescuing Roland.
Sniper rifles are my favorite. Love setting up my turret to give me some cover whilst picking off all the far away enemies.

34 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Been playing Borderland 2 as well since yesterday too. Great wee game and tempted to order the VR version now as well. Maybe it's just me but I'm absolutely lost when it comes to upgrading weapons and buying armour and stuff.

Higher numbers = better

Keep some stuff for elemental damage if it's got especially high numbers, but don't rely on them

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Higher numbers = better

Keep some stuff for elemental damage if it's got especially high numbers, but don't rely on them

See when you find a weapons cabinet though, each weapon has a rating with some stats in green with an up arrow and some in red with a down arrow. Is that in comparisonto the weapon you are currently using?

2 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

See when you find a weapons cabinet though, each weapon has a rating with some stats in green with an up arrow and some in red with a down arrow. Is that in comparisonto the weapon you are currently using?

Yes, that's relative to whatever you have equipped, weapons and armour. 

8 hours ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Same here with Borderlands 2. Very fun game. Really enjoying the frankly ludicrous number of different guns to try out. My favourite at the moment (lvl 12) is some Revolver with a long scope with 120+ damage I found when rescuing Roland.

At the last stage of that Roland mission and its pummelling me, few young ones I know have told me to do some side missions to level up and come back stronger with a corrosive shotgun. 

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Higher numbers = better

I pretty much have all elemental weapons, they're good fun imo. Sniper is definitely my most used. Great with a turret. 

Edited by Boostin' Kev

Just now, Boostin' Kev said:

I pretty much have all elemental weapons, they're good fun imo. 

From what I remember the acid ones are the most fun. I was meaning more in terms of trying to match stuff up against the enemy types to try and beat them. It never seemed to be any help to me.

I don't have a fitba game. PES any good? I take it naw.
If you want a fitba game where you can run through from midfield and score, with the added quirk of shooting using "finesse", get Fifa.

If you want a fitba game where you have to be tactically astute and build up to a goal with difficult opposition that means when you score you feel you've worked hard for it, get PES.

B)

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Excellent. Didn't get FIFA 19 so happy to have a new football game and to try PES for the first time in a while. If it goes well then I might stick with it.

Pes19 is cracking, as 19qos19 said above you actually have to work to beat teams, and if you get a result against a team much stronger than you, it feels like you have earned it

Not really a fan of PES or FIFA games tbh but not bad for freebie. I'm more happy about Horison Chase Turbo. Love the old retro driving style games like Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge and apparently it's the same guy who's behind the soundtrack for both games.

Not really a fan of PES or FIFA games tbh but not bad for freebie. I'm more happy about Horison Chase Turbo. Love the old retro driving style games like Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge and apparently it's the same guy who's behind the soundtrack for both games.
Horizon Chase is great fun, I picked it up for the Switch a month back. It's properly fast and has a great old-school look.

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

If you want a fitba game where you can run through from midfield and score, with the added quirk of shooting using "finesse", get Fifa.

If you want a fitba game where you have to be tactically astute and build up to a goal with difficult opposition that means when you score you feel you've worked hard for it, get PES.

B)

Image result for neeeeeeeerd

Good move from Konami though (if they were involved) to put this in.  You'll expose a lot more people to the product, and give them the opportunity to see if it's better than FIFA.  Suspect it won't be, but it gives people on the fence an option to try without a limited demo, and without really putting any money down.  I'll probably give it a download and have a go once FIFA inevitably dies for the season.