Playstation Plus Games

Fide

So any genuine tips for Bloodborne?

I had it previously on disc and traded it in because I couldn't stand getting molested every time I got past a section. Downloaded and played half an hour or so last night and can already see a difference, however I'm still on the section after beating the werewolf, there's just far too many enemies to take on - for my skills anyway.

Am I the only one that never got into either Bloodborne or Dark Souls?  Own one of the Dark Souls (bought for me) and just couldn't get into it, and I never saw what everyone else did in Bloodborne.  

Certainly good for free though, at least Sony are realising that they actually need to put games people want to play on PS+

So any genuine tips for Bloodborne?

I had it previously on disc and traded it in because I couldn't stand getting molested every time I got past a section. Downloaded and played half an hour or so last night and can already see a difference, however I'm still on the section after beating the werewolf, there's just far too many enemies to take on - for my skills anyway.

I'm far from being any good at Bloodborne but def. stick with it. It's a good laugh, once you get past first couple of bosses.

I would say go for the axe as choice of weapon. Use the spin on the axe, and try to judge distance from enemies so both strikes hit - they all have pattern of attack, so getting some distance will let you observe when they will move forward / pattern etc.

When you've got multiple enemies use pebbles, for those that haven't seen you yet, to separate them so you only tackle one or two at a time.

For the bosses, def. just use your first few attempts to observe their attacks. This will let you know when to dodge and when to attack.

Also, use standard enemies to learn patterns for boss-fights as they tend to replicate what is required for the boss-fight in that level. Plus, explore areas to get shortcuts - there are loads of shortcuts to give you easier access to bosses.

So any genuine tips for Bloodborne? I had it previously on disc and traded it in because I couldn't stand getting molested every time I got past a section. Downloaded and played half an hour or so last night and can already see a difference, however I'm still on the section after beating the werewolf, there's just far too many enemies to take on - for my skills anyway.

Use the bell summon if you get stuck to call someone else to help.

Learn attack patterns, particularly with bosses.

If you need to, look up the shortcuts (although finding them is part of the fun.

And stick at it, I know it can sometimes be overly difficult, especially at the start but once you learn how to play its brilliant

Spent two or three hours on Bloodborne. Really enjoying it again.

I somehow seem to have improved. Last time at the start I was constantly being killed.

Only died once or twice before getting to the Cleric Beast this time and took him out first time. I know it gets so much fucking harder though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...