Week 4

lichtie23

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like to see injuries, but O'Brien kind of deserved that.

Why the f**k was he playing his starters against backups when the game was lost and the Texans are playing on Thursday?

Stupid c**t.

Trying to get some confidence up I would have thought.

Cardinals are having a nightmare, 5 minutes in and they've fumbled twice, had their QB sacked twice, failed to get a first down and conceded a TD.

Its brilliant.

Cardinals are having a nightmare, 5 minutes in and they've fumbled twice, had their QB sacked twice, failed to get a first down and conceded a TD.

Its brilliant.

Now they've failed to get a TD from the Rams 2 yard line with three attempts at it :lol:

If you have any money to spare, and fancy a bet, put it on a Cardinal win in the final five minutes. Such is my luck.

On reflection the game was lost by being too conservative on our last drive/last play.

Should have gone for a pass and a 1st down, kept the clock running and possibly got a TD (and would have won). It's not like the 3 extra yards were necessary for SeeBass to get a field goal FFS!

Trust your QB not to throw an int and we'd maybe have won.

We lost it, Bears didn't win (and officials really didn't help, I mean the penalty for their guy running into someone on our sidelines????)

Good old Raiders. Golden opportunity to go 3-1 but nah.

It would have been a deceiving record anyway, our defense aside from the DL is horrendous.

I'd have settled for 2-2 after the first 4 games, as would almost every Raiders fan, so it's still been a decent start I think. We're a team with an 8-8 ceiling who are just trying to develop their franchise QB right now. As long as we win a few more games and Carr continues to shine I'll be happy.

Archived