Rangers v Queens

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting ahead of yourselves again, remember the last time, admin No2 or worse is still a very big possibility.

Clubs living within there means and QoS would be in the top flight,and The Rangers in the bottom tier if they were lucky.

Admin 2?

You're getting ahead of yourself a bit there?

Or do future predictions only apply to me?..........

Why on earth should we be clamouring for a ticket for this, just to be subjected to consistent abuse from the wee fannies at the corner or get coffee poured over our heads every two minutes. And with the way we have been faring recently I can't see there being a load of fans being too bothered at missing out. The novelty of going to ibrox has long since worn off.

Good management by Fowler. No point risking anyone with a knock with some big games coming up.

Shit for those who have gone up to the match of course.

We were similarly weakened for our first visit to Ibrox last season and managed a credible 4-2 defeat. I suspect it will be worse today against a much less incompetent Rangers.

Looked a foul in build up for equaliser. We broke away conroy turned back and thought Halliday blocked him clearly off. 40 seconds later and it's 1-1. Just a matter of time before we succumb I would say.

Which is still an hour later than we expected us to succumb.

Football eh!

Archived