Let's mock the diddies thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bowl of special K with fucking red berries, two coffees and two slices of toast with golden syrup. A glorious end after a someone ignominious start.

Off to install some bathroom broadband shortly, before taking out the recycling, which should give the OP something to do.

3 slices of toast. 2 with raspberry jam, 1 just butter, Cup of tea, chocolate digestive and a snowball.

Just to add the digestive was dunked, several times.

You are going to be fucked after a spectacular sugar crash in about an hours time.

A bowl of special K with fucking red berries, two coffees and two slices of toast with golden syrup. A glorious end after a someone ignominious start.

Off to install some bathroom broadband shortly, before taking out the recycling, which should give the OP something to do.

*makes mental note to use this phrase in the future*

Scottish football needs a strong Rangers.

Edit by scottish Football I mean hopeless, moronic, sycophantic hacks, journalists and pundits who peddle their shite to morons.

Without rangers they need to to a decent job and actually report on other teams.

My girlfriend got me pork sausages and bacon from the butchers earlier.

She pissed off without cooking it for me though.

Do I bin her for this disgusting and harrowing behaviour?

Depends really. If she was going out with the girls, then yes. If she was attending a wet t-shirt contest, stick around.

I went to The Harvester for breakfast this morning. A fully cooked breakfast for £7.50, and you can order as much as you want for that. Was grand.

Just toast and coffee for me this morning.

Also, anyone that drinks green tea is a c**t.

You sound like you could do with some green tea mate?

You calling Addie a c**t?

C**t.

Two poached eggs on toast drizzled with smoked naga hot sauce. Washed down with an americano containing about four shots of espresso. Best way to start a weekend.

My Team: Partick Thistle.

Archived