Let's mock the diddies thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have entitled it "Let the Diddies mock themselves". Pics from games from years ago, references to digestion and body waste and eating all suggests self-loathing. The Uni reference has clearly touched a raw nerve but that's the way of the mock outraged. There's always a readiness to take offence. Failure must make the diddy really bitter.....Ah well.

Celtic are top of the league again.... :thumsup2

This is what you do with your weekend.

Should have entitled it "Let the Diddies mock themselves". Pics from games from years ago, references to digestion and body waste and eating all suggests self-loathing. The Uni reference has clearly touched a raw nerve but that's the way of the mock outraged. There's always a readiness to take offence. Failure must make the diddy really bitter.....Ah well.

Dreadful, just dreadful.

I used to love piri piri, find it quite boring now though. I'm hoping there was no choice with the monster munch, roast beef is a shocking choice if not.

It was a first time curiosity, and will not be repeated

What...?

Have a fucking word with yourself pal. they are the king of all potato based snacks.

Roast beef monster munch are tremendous.

There was literally no taste off the things, awful.

He should take tips from Daves Coaches/Magee.

In fairness to Dave he could make a thread: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/220184-a-message-for-dundee-united-fans

It was a first time curiosity, and will not be repeated

There was literally no taste off the things, awful.

In fairness to Dave he could make a thread: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/220184-a-message-for-dundee-united-fans

He's actually replying on his own thread in his Celtic account :lol:

Weird as f**k.

He had the cheek to ask Seamus if he was mentally ill on another thread earlier on.

Speaking of which, magee seems to be quite good at hitting this Happymoar character with stinging barbs and edited posts: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/226379-rate-yourself-out-of-10/?p=9879702

It's a good thing magee doesn't have a reputation for duplicate accounts, or I'd be concerned something was afoot.

I didn't have any breakfast today.

Archived