St Mirren v The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 - 25/10/15

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OPS are hunting for a group of St Mirren supporters who sang "religiously offensive" songs on a train.

The fans were travelling between Edinburgh and Glasgow after the team's 0-1 win over Livingston on Saturday

How the fcuk can booing be classed as religiously offensive?

Hopefully the Saints pick up the 3 points here.

Probably a game Rangers can afford to lose given Hibs have Falkirk, Raith, Rangers and St Mirren in their next 4 league games.

I think if Hibs earned 7 points from those games they'll have done very well. Won't be enough to prevent Rangers from extending their lead even further in my opinion.

Probably a game Rangers can afford to lose given Hibs have Falkirk, Raith, Rangers and St Mirren in their next 4 league games.

I think if Hibs earned 7 points from those games they'll have done very well. Won't be enough to prevent Rangers from extending their lead even further in my opinion.

I agree. There's no way the match officials would have it any other way.

Actually thought we weren't terrible at Ibrox in the season opener, but have been much more terrible in other games since then.

Can't see us getting anything from this at all. Would bite your hand off for a draw, TBH. I hate playing Rangers.

There was a few positive signs at Ibrox. If Thommo scored that penalty who knows what would have happened.

I don't know, Rangers can't win every game surely? I remember we played them at Ibrox when they were something like 12 points ahead of Celtic in November and were unbeaten in something like 15 games and Thommo scored in the last minute to get a point then we beat them in Paisley when they had 9 men and their lead was reduced to about 6 points. We kick started Celtics title win that season.

We have a weird way of getting a result against the OF now and again, normally when we are at our lowest point!

If Rangers start the same way they did at Ibrox and and keep that going for 90 mins then we have no chance. We have players that can hurt Rangers though, I fancy us more against Rangers at home than I do against Alloa. The goals have dried up for Rangers a wee bit, which could be a bad thing for us! Maybe players are getting fatigued, they haven't used many players this season. Played the first team against Livi last night.

If we are to play well we need the spine of our team to have good games. We need Langfield and the back 4 to be on form, no mistakes. We need Goodwin to keep up his sensational form and patrol the midfield, we need McMullan to be on fire at the other end, he can cause them problems. If Shankland,Thommo or Gallagher gets half a chance they need to take it. Mallan has found form and looks like he can score from anywhere just now. We will also need a bit of luck and hope Rangers don't get going.

There was a few positive signs at Ibrox. If Thommo scored that penalty who knows what would have happened.

I don't know, Rangers can't win every game surely? I remember we played them at Ibrox when they were something like 12 points ahead of Celtic in November and were unbeaten in something like 15 games and Thommo scored in the last minute to get a point then we beat them in Paisley when they had 9 men and their lead was reduced to about 6 points. We kick started Celtics title win that season.

We have a weird way of getting a result against the OF now and again, normally when we are at our lowest point!

If Rangers start the same way they did at Ibrox and and keep that going for 90 mins then we have no chance. We have players that can hurt Rangers though, I fancy us more against Rangers at home than I do against Alloa. The goals have dried up for Rangers a wee bit, which could be a bad thing for us! Maybe players are getting fatigued, they haven't used many players this season. Played the first team against Livi last night.

If we are to play well we need the spine of our team to have good games. We need Langfield and the back 4 to be on form, no mistakes. We need Goodwin to keep up his sensational form and patrol the midfield, we need McMullan to be on fire at the other end, he can cause them problems. If Shankland,Thommo or Gallagher gets half a chance they need to take it. Mallan has found form and looks like he can score from anywhere just now. We will also need a bit of luck and hope Rangers don't get going.

Aye, that's all fair enough Sn1f. It's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility, and the first game this season actually left me feeling quite optimistic! I'd actually blocked Thommo's penalty out my mind, right enough.

Just found out I can't see the game. Something about a family lunch hingmy that I definitely wasn't told about. Ah well.

Nicky law going for a scan on his knee after Livi's silky kickings.

Livvy should be banned If they weren't kicking us in the three games they were diving about and demanding our players were booked A disgrace of a team whose manager needs to take a good look at himself as it was clearly a worked out game plan

Archived