Raith Rovers v Hibernian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm buzzing for this on Saturday, a few beers in the 200 before hand, can't wait.

There wasn't much in it at Easter Road minus the goals, so I think we'll have a chance here, especially with the run we're on. I think, I'd start Megginson, he's definitely due a start, and always contributed when he's come off the bench.

Hopefully get the W in front of a good sized crowd.

I think, I'd start Megginson, he's definitely due a start, and always contributed when he's come off the bench.

I think that's probably the key point - when he has been given a rare start (Stenny and Hamilton) he hasn't done enough to displace Craigen. Wighton is in a similar position for me, both have been terrific at times from the bench but ineffectual from the start. For now I'm happy for both to remain options to bring on if we need them, but I've no doubt over the course of the season Megginson will get a prolonged run of matches at some point.

Really looking forward to this. Quite sure there'll be a big crowd and McKinnon will try to win the game regardless of how it pans out. Robertson to score?

Raith is up there as my favourite away day of the season. Good stadium, decent boozers, excellent catering service and excellent views from the stand. Would happily pay £30 to watch Hibs play on Saturday.

Archived