Raith Rovers v Hibernian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way on earth will Hibs fill the away allocation. It currently stands at over 4,500 is it not?

Don't think it's as high as that. Does the Key-Tech Stand not only hold about 500 and the McDermid stand something like 3500?

The Hibs away support was rotten last season. Hearts filled the north stand and railway stand whereas Hibs couldn't even fill a quarter of that. Hopefully Edinburgh's second team can bring more fans this time.

Would that be a side winning the league in comparison with a side not winning the league aye?

According to the beeb, there was 1800 Hibs fans at the Falkirk game last night. Giving that our match is a Saturday, I reckon they'll bring some where in the region of 2-2.5k. So there's no way they're filling their allocation!

2-1 Rovers, Stewart with the winner.

So why would a side still not winning the league fill the away end this time?

I believe we have more of a chance of winning the league this year. We are closer and are playing better but most importantly winning games. Beat Rangers in a couple weeks' and it's game on.

I believe we have more of a chance of winning the league this year. We are closer and are playing better but most importantly winning games. Beat Rangers in a couple weeks' and it's game on.

Rangers are 1/66 to win the league. You've no chance.

Aye and if your auntie had baws.....

Anyway cannae see you winning your next 3 games, as much as I would like hibs to win the league over the ****, it's just no going to happen.

Why couldn't we win our next 3 games? Raith away Falkirk home and Rangers home?

Rangers have a very good starting 11. It will be interesting to see how they cope with injuries and suspensions. They have also struggled in their last 3 games and won with good fortune.

No chance we're winning the league. Rangers are average but I can't see them dropping any points against the majority of teams. We'd have to win virtually every one of our remaining games. We'll be favourites to go up through the play-offs.

Rangers will drop points. They where very close to doing so on Saturday. If we beat them and put pressure on them it will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

If so and so beat so and so and if we beat them and they beat that team then we'll be here and you'll be there but with a game in hand we could go so many points clear of that team who have an injury crisis and their performance against so and so wasn't great so they are beatable. Blah blah fooking blah.

If so and so beat so and so and if we beat them and they beat that team then we'll be here and you'll be there but with a game in hand we could go so many points clear of that team who have an injury crisis and their performance against so and so wasn't great so they are beatable. Blah blah fooking blah.

Not at all. We win our next 3 games, 2 at home we are 2 points behind Rangers. End of.

Archived