Raith Rovers v Hibernian

So I can see you struggle with reading then, I said you have won every game I would have expected you to win bar queens at home and St mirren away. The queens game we were much the better side and outdone by a set piece and the st Mirren game you were bombarded the second half and scored a scrappy winner from a long throw in the dying embers. Take those points away and you are hardly doing anything special.

:lol: Really? It was an even game where we defender excellently and ultimately showed more ruthlessness in front of goal and punished Queen's slack defending for our goal. It's hardly like some of the more one sided games I've seen, in particular the second game at Easter Road last season where Hibs spent the whole game hammering our goal only for Nade to score an equaliser with minutes to go.

As for the St Mirren game, it was very much a game of two halves.

We're in a very strong position at the moment, and there is no reason why we can't improve and continue to go for a playoff position. The chat of being able to challenge for the top tier is a bit ridiculous at the moment. Lets focus on one game at a time.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously Hibs have a far better side than us. And obviously they have a far better chance than any other team who makes the play offs of going up (although being in it means you of course have some chance, however slim).

Clearly some angst from Queens that we have had a far better start than them. It may not last but I cannot stand the 'aye but you your wins were shite argument'. Some teams win ugly all the time because factors such as tactical nous, team spirit, fitness etc. These can overcome 'better' sides (look at stoke a few years ago, rangers in europe etc).

We will have a far better idea of who has what chance of what after the end of Q2.

Back to the game...

Hibs should win but I have confidence if we play well we can get something. Should be a good crowd and good atmosphere so looking forward to it!

Think we will go

Cuthbert

Thomson Toshney Benedictus McKeown

Anderson Davo Robertson Craigen Stewart

Daly

You forgot Callaghan and Vaughan and cuthbert.

Just as a point, who have you got. you have till saturday at 5 pm to give a answer.

As much as Lewis would love it, he wouldn't get a game for us currently if fit. One day hopefully though.

Hibs have better players than the Rovers. Hibs will finish above the Rovers. Can we go back to the game?

We'll be aiming to stay in the game, primarily. If Hibs score first we will chase it - there will be more goals if that happens before the dying stages.

Hibs look strong on paper but they barely broke Falkirk down by the sounds of it. We have an outside chance if the tactics are right and the players are disciplined. Would've fancied us more with Vaughan fit.

Our boys are going to kick your boys loads. Will they respond well? Also do we know the ref? I'd check the rest of the thread, but tonnes of Hibs posters have been writing on it, ken.

You forgot Callaghan and Vaughan and cuthbert.

Just as a point, who have you got. you have till saturday at 5 pm to give a answer.

Are you serious v Callaghan over Mcgeouch, Henderson, McGinn and Bartley ?

Vaughan would fill their bench.

We lost 5 ast season to Ross County, Dundee, Dundee Utd, hearts and hibs. We have nobody that would get into the hibs team but I'm not the numpty pretending you are going to challenge them for promotion.

Hibs have better players than the Rovers. Hibs will finish above the Rovers. Can we go back to the game?

We'll be aiming to stay in the game, primarily. If Hibs score first we will chase it - there will be more goals if that happens before the dying stages.

Hibs look strong on paper but they barely broke Falkirk down by the sounds of it. We have an outside chance if the tactics are right and the players are disciplined. Would've fancied us more with Vaughan fit.

Our boys are going to kick your boys loads. Will they respond well? Also do we know the ref? I'd check the rest of the thread, but tonnes of Hibs posters have been writing on it, ken.

It's good that so many people are complacent about Hibs after last night.

You must be joking about getting away with kicking Hibs.

:lol: Really? It was an even game where we defender excellently and ultimately showed more ruthlessness in front of goal and punished Queen's slack defending for our goal. It's hardly like some of the more one sided games I've seen, in particular the second game at Easter Road last season where Hibs spent the whole game hammering our goal only for Nade to score an equaliser with minutes to go.

As for the St Mirren game, it was very much a game of two halves.

We're in a very strong position at the moment, and there is no reason why we can't improve and continue to go for a playoff position. The chat of being able to challenge for the top tier is a bit ridiculous at the moment. Lets focus on one game at a time.

We had more possession, more shots on goal and you mustered a whole one shot on target to our 5. I think we both know you were extremely lucky to get the three points that day.

Lucky? :lol:

Aye we were very lucky to hit the back of the net, and you were extremely unlucky not to :lol:

You hoofed it long to daly for the majority of the game, we played well with very little cutting edge and didn't deserve to lose the game. You scored with your only shot on target which in my book is fairly lucky yes.

This isn't the match thread for two bald men fighting over a comb from a game in September.

But your and varma's posts about promotion and the like. Oooooooft

Why couldn't we win our next 3 games? Raith away Falkirk home and Rangers home?

Rangers have a very good starting 11. It will be interesting to see how they cope with injuries and suspensions. They have also struggled in their last 3 games and won with good fortune.

Im not say thay you couldn't, just that I can't see it happening. Even if you do you will be still behind them.

Rangers have struggled recently, but they still won games. They are winning the league this season and winning it comfortably as well.

Archived