Raith Rovers v Hibernian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you point to where i have said this ? Ohhh that's right you can't. We are two small clubs battling for mid table mediocrity, we had our two seasons of relative success and have paid the price by losing our best players and now are comfortable in mid table. I just saw some raith fans talking utter nonsense, the two times I have seen you this season you have been very average and been lucky to win both games (queens and st mirren) barring those scraped wins you are pretty much level with us. Best of luck at the weekend I would rather you went up ahead of hibs and Falkirk.

Our position won't be clearer until we reach the halfway point. If we can get up to 30 points I'm fairly confident we will be enough to retain a place in the top four although not by anything like the margin we have just now.

The Rangers will win the league, Hibs will be second and probably Falkirk will be third. That leaves the final place up for grabs between us, QoS and St Mirren.

That's all in the future though, right now I'm just happy to be looking forward to going to watch my team on a Saturday. McKinnon has turned what was fast becoming a chore into something to look forward to again.

As for Saturday, we have no pressure on us so I just hope we go out there and put in the sort of performance we are capable off. If that happens there will be no complaints whatever the result.

Can't believe I'm responding to these obvious wind ups from Raith fans thinking they have a shot at making the SPL.

Knockout competitions aren't exactly Hibs speciality. In recent years Hibs have lost every vital cup or play-off game. When a wee bit of pressure is added Hibs collapse.

If Hibs are getting out this league they'll probably have to win it.

Knockout competitions aren't exactly Hibs speciality. In recent years Hibs have lost every vital cup or play-off game. When a wee bit of pressure is added Hibs collapse.

They'll be up against the keeper that put them here.

Spot on, Hibs have bottled every big game In knockout comps for years they will be lucky to get out of the championship in the next 3 years, a club that are serial bottlers I'm afraid, on to the game 1-0 to the mighty Raith.

Archived