Raith Rovers v Hibernian

The angle of video doesn't do the Anderson penalty incident justice. Sitting behind the goal it was clear he was caught. Put it this way...the way Anderson goes down it's either a penalty or a dive.

From the main stand it looked like he went down much too easily, and the replays haven't done anything to change my mind. As others have said, the handball shout was the only penalty.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the main stand it looked like he went down much too easily, and the replays haven't done anything to change my mind. As others have said, the handball shout was the only penalty.

This should surely be a dive then?

I'm reluctant to accuse him of it, 'cause I know you can be deceived. But if he'd been booked for it I wouldn't have complained.

I thought Ando was caught and it was a 50/50 penalty, as for the Daly one, he got an elbow in the back of the head, it's a foul all day long and therefore a penalty, the handball was just unbelievable, as for Thomson's "penalty" :lol::lol::lol:

It's ridiculous. As I touched on earlier, it's at the point where I feel more comfortable when we get a throw in on the left rather than a corner as it's right into Daly near the six yard box. It's clear McKeown is a lot more confident next to Toshney and Bene and he's had a bit more licence for going forward too

Surely with a throw like that he'd be taking them on the right also? Rory Delay esque.

More of a dive than a penalty but it'd be ridiculously harsh, referee done the right thing.

Archived