Raith Rovers v Hibernian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't go to this but delighted with another win. Looks like we needed a bit of luck though.

The hand ball is a brutal decision, not sure what Hanlon is doing there. Would have McGregor and Fontaine in at centre back whenever possible. Out of the other three, the first and third are never penalties. Stonewallers my arse. Second one is tricky, seen them given I suppose.

Sorry to hear about Wighton. Hope him and Vaughan make full recoveries.

We were at home so hibs should have changed their kit as for the game itself we deserved a draw in the end.You cant give teams like hibs a2 goal start and expect to get a result but we gave it a good go in the 2nd half.The ref and railway stand linesman were fucking hopeless.

The most negative fan there is. Always p*shed as well.

You can say a lot about bodge and always pished is definitely one of them but I rarely if ever hear him being negative towards the rovers.

No exactly an advert for family friendly either, but my 8yr old thinks he is very entertaining.

Oh aye, good game for a defeat. Ref is a clown. Aw the best hibs next week. That is all.

We were at home so hibs should have changed their kit as for the game itself we deserved a draw in the end.You cant give teams like hibs a2 goal start and expect to get a result but we gave it a good go in the 2nd half.The ref and railway stand linesman were fucking hopeless.

Our purple kit still would've clashed with your home kit. Thankfully this season looks like it'll be the last of the bottle green home kits and we'll be returning to our normal emerald green so situations like this will be avoided in future.

You can say a lot about bodge and always pished is definitely one of them but I rarely if ever hear him being negative towards the rovers.

No exactly an advert for family friendly either, but my 8yr old thinks he is very entertaining.

Oh aye, good game for a defeat. Ref is a clown. Aw the best hibs next week. That is all.

I actually find him quite entertaining as well but each to their own.

It's quite strange, because during the first half Hibs handled Daly with no problems. As soon as the changes were made in the second half, the pace of Megginson combined with Stewart automatically meant Daly caused more problems as they were having to try and handle him while keeping track of any movement in the channels. The big man did superb for his goal and hopefully he can build on his second half display.

If Wighton's injury keeps him out for the rest of the season, you'd imagine McKinnon would be looking straight away for another loan in to replace him. Craig's only here until January too, so you'd imagine we'd look to free up a bit of the budget and look to see who we can get in as a replacement. Meanwhile, we've still got a ridiculous abundance of centre midfielders who are being rotated. In the last few weeks, our squad has featured Craigen, McCord, Robertson, Davidson, Matthews while Callachan made the bench on Saturday and Barr is also returning soon who can add to those numbers.

Highlights up (If Liam's not already on it...):

The number of penalties Raith claim for :lol:

Handball is penalty, rest aren't close.

That McKeown has a fucking ridiculous throw, that's a better weapon than a corner!

The angle of video doesn't do the Anderson penalty incident justice. Sitting behind the goal it was clear he was caught. Put it this way...the way Anderson goes down it's either a penalty or a dive.

The 2nd Daly incident (i.e. not the handball) is one of those where it's a free-kick anywhere else on the pitch. Having said that Daly was getting fouled all over the pitch on Saturday and can't remember him getting a free kick until perhaps the last 5 minutes of play.

Regarding McKeown we were all told about his long throws when we signed him but last season I reckon my gran could've thrown better. Something's clicked this year for him though and he's like a different player. Still doesn't perhaps take on players as much as he should and can but if we get a throw-in anywhere in the oppositions final third we know that it's going straight into the box and you can sense the opposition getting a bit nervous.

Handball is penalty, rest aren't close.

That McKeown has a fucking ridiculous throw, that's a better weapon than a corner!

It's ridiculous. As I touched on earlier, it's at the point where I feel more comfortable when we get a throw in on the left rather than a corner as it's right into Daly near the six yard box. It's clear McKeown is a lot more confident next to Toshney and Bene and he's had a bit more licence for going forward too

Archived