Raith Rovers v Hibernian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all. We win our next 3 games, 2 at home we are 2 points behind Rangers. End of.

Assuming what form from Rangers? Your 8 behind just now - if Rangers match your form and you beat them then you'll be 5 behind.

He's just pointing out that the league titles far from over already. We'll know more after 1st November.

Yep, better to look forward than back also.

f**k handing Rangers it on a plate - if they are to win the league they will need to earn it.

Yep, better to look forward than back also.

f**k handing Rangers it on a plate - if they are to win the league they will need to earn it.

Your missing my point. Theirs a certain amount of assumption in your posts. Take it one game at a time, starting with your game against us on Saturday. We sure as hell arent going to capitulate and hand you three points on a plate.

I am not saying you will win this game and i arent saying we will win this game, but it will be your biggest game of the season so far and a very strong test of both our teams characters. Theirs 4 teams vying for promotion or a play of spot, Rangers, HIbs, Rovers and Falkirk, in that order and a further 4 teams who could all hit a run of form and cause major upsets.

Just take each game as it comes, not three at a time. ;)

Your missing my point. Theirs a certain amount of assumption in your posts. Take it one game at a time, starting with your game against us on Saturday. We sure as hell arent going to capitulate and hand you three points on a plate.

I am not saying you will win this game and i arent saying we will win this game, but it will be your biggest game of the season so far and a very strong test of both our teams characters. Theirs 4 teams vying for promotion or a play of spot, Rangers, HIbs, Rovers and Falkirk, in that order and a further 4 teams who could all hit a run of form and cause major upsets.

Just take each game as it comes, not three at a time. ;)

Sound.

The three teams in the playoff spots are ALL their on merit.

Have you not won most games by a single goal and scored about 90% of your goals from set pieces and long throws. Hardly the sign of a great side and I for one would not be overly surprised if you didn't end up in the top 4. As for your four teams vying for promotion spiel, there are two good enough to go up and they are currently one and two in the league. The rest would get felt up by the majority of the spl sides.

Raith have just as much chance of promotion through the play-offs as Hibs do..

As an outsider looking in you really don't. Not one raith player would get a start for hibs barring Cuthbert and that's only because Oxley is pish. This false raith optimism is rather amusing though. Some fans written us off, we have been utter pish so far but will only be 4 points worse off than raith come 4.45 on Saturday. Bookmark it!

Archived