Raith Rovers v Hibernian

You hoofed it long to daly for the majority of the game, we played well with very little cutting edge and didn't deserve to lose the game. You scored with your only shot on target which in my book is fairly lucky yes.

This isn't the match thread for two bald men fighting over a comb from a game in September.

But your and varma's posts about promotion and the like. Oooooooft

Still utterly seething, QoS must be huge. Imagine being below Raith Rovers.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute slaver hahaha. Unbeaten at home in the league, won 5 on the bounce but we are hardly a great side, belter.

You aren't a great side by any means. If you can't see that you are wearing the tinted specs pal. Let's see how going after quarter two and three.

In terms of the actual game, Yeah we've been reasonably solid, and our success has built on that back four plus Davo sitting in front of them. We've done enough to win games, although not always creating many clear chances. Robertson looks like a good signing in that he can drive the ball forward in a way that mcCord won't, and still shows touches of class.

Hibs are obviously a class above us, and we need to be quicker to close down at the edge of the box than we were at Easter Road, as Hibs have the ability to punish us there. Stay compact, be patient and build from the back, I'd like it if we tried not to hit everything at Daly, and hopefully having Robertson in there, with Craigen as well we can try and play it out a bit more.

You aren't a great side by any means. If you can't see that you are wearing the tinted specs pal. Let's see how going after quarter two and three.

Apart from Rangers at Ibrox, our back 4 and goalkeeper have been solid and regardless if it's 1 goal or 5 goals we score and don't concede any we will get the three points. You're obviously still fuming from losing to us pal and your bitterness is plain to see. Queens are very average so far this season and can't see you troubling ourselves, St mirren or Falkirk for the other 2 play off places.

Apart from Rangers at Ibrox, our back 4 and goalkeeper have been solid and regardless if it's 1 goal or 5 goals we score and don't concede any we will get the three points. You're obviously still fuming from losing to us pal and your bitterness is plain to see. Queens are very average so far this season and can't see you troubling ourselves, St mirren or Falkirk for the other 2 play off places.

Fwiw either can I really, we are very average indeed but if you think raith are anything better than slightly above average you are kidding yourself on. The bubble will burst it's just how big the pop is and how you react to it. Clocks go back Saturday don't they ?

Fwiw either can I really, we are very average indeed but if you think raith are anything better than slightly above average you are kidding yourself on. The bubble will burst it's just how big the pop is and how you react to it. Clocks go back Saturday don't they ?

Sunday morning. Home win.

They are a footballing colossus apparently

Could you point to where i have said this ? Ohhh that's right you can't. We are two small clubs battling for mid table mediocrity, we had our two seasons of relative success and have paid the price by losing our best players and now are comfortable in mid table. I just saw some raith fans talking utter nonsense, the two times I have seen you this season you have been very average and been lucky to win both games (queens and st mirren) barring those scraped wins you are pretty much level with us. Best of luck at the weekend I would rather you went up ahead of hibs and Falkirk.

Could you point to where i have said this ? Ohhh that's right you can't. We are two small clubs battling for mid table mediocrity, we had our two seasons of relative success and have paid the price by losing our best players and now are comfortable in mid table. I just saw some raith fans talking utter nonsense, the two times I have seen you this season you have been very average and been lucky to win both games (queens and st mirren) barring those scraped wins you are pretty much level with us. Best of luck at the weekend I would rather you went up ahead of hibs and Falkirk.

To be fair, I don't give a shite about QoS. Just another irrelevant team in our division. Why you feel the need to get so upset at thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you is beyond me.

To be fair, I don't give a shite about QoS. Just another irrelevant team in our division. Why you feel the need to get so upset at thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you is beyond me.

It's scottish football we are all irrelevant and also it's an open forum so will comment on any thread I fancy.

Woah.

We are happy to be watching a decent team with a manager who is engaging with the fans. We will have tough patches this season, but as of right now we are enjoying it.

4th place would be success. And let's no kid ourselves on, Hibs will finish above us. The games between ourselves and Queens Etc have been tight, there's not a lot between the sides in this league.

That said, fucking hell. This queens boy is raging and I'm really not sure why.

Woah.

We are happy to be watching a decent team with a manager who is engaging with the fans. We will have tough patches this season, but as of right now we are enjoying it.

4th place would be success. And let's no kid ourselves on, Hibs will finish above us. The games between ourselves and Queens Etc have been tight, there's not a lot between the sides in this league.

That said, fucking hell. This queens boy is raging and I'm really not sure why.

Too much fizzy juice after his tea.

I fancy Raith to finish 4th unless StMirren get their act together.

It's hard to say at this point in time. Nid is building his team and trying to put a stamp on things and it's a long season. Injuries and suspensions will hinder a lot of sides. Raith have surprised me though!

Archived