Halloween costumes

Slacker

Why not? I'm not a huge fan but have been to a few parties etc

I always hated it as a kid , not sure why but didn't like dressing up. Nowadays I just find it moronic, a friend was asking me to a fancy dress party but I can't do that its just plain stupidity, i suppose it's an irrational fear for me!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always hated it as a kid , not sure why but didn't like dressing up. Nowadays I just find it moronic, a friend was asking me to a fancy dress party but I can't do that its just plain stupidity, i suppose it's an irrational fear for me!

I think Halloween parties can be good fun, saying that, I have been invited to one this year and I'm not planning to go.

I think Halloween parties can be good fun, saying that, I have been invited to one this year and I'm not planning to go.

I was invited to one with my Mrs off a guy I hardly know who was having one at his flat - I can't think of many social situations I would least like to be in than at a fancy dress party at a place where no one knows who I am anyway apart from my Mrs .

I was invited to one with my Mrs off a guy I hardly know who was having one at his flat - I can't think of many social situations I would least like to be in than at a fancy dress party at a place where no one knows who I am anyway apart from my Mrs .

Fair enough, at least you would have your missus to go with. Part of the reason I'm not going to the one I've been invited to is that I'm pretty sure the rest will be couples and I don't fancy being like a spare part.

My brother is coming down on Saturday for the party I'm going to so we've decided to go as Jack and Victor. Spent 2 hours up the street in charity shops today :lol:

post-12169-14461465083959_thumb.jpg

post-12169-14461465195504_thumb.jpg

Need the Jack jacket and spray paint for the tits ;)

Me and my mates went as a crate of beer for our school's disco. Worst of it was we had to carry it for a couple of miles over incredibly narrow pavements and past plenty of cars. Safe to say we won best costume though B)

My brother is coming down on Saturday for the party I'm going to so we've decided to go as Jack and Victor. Spent 2 hours up the street in charity shops today :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1446146507.472171.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1446146518.778034.jpg

Need the Jack jacket and spray paint for the tits ;)

My twins had their nurseries Haloween party, this week. My suggestion of Jack & Victor was totally ignored. :(

Buzz and Woody, got the gig FWIW.

Archived