End of season predictions

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chance of ourselves going on a huge losing streak, combined with St Mirren going on a huge winning streak are very very low.

Our recent games have been nothing but Sheeeeeite. So I was looking at that stat. From a winning 3-0 position with 8 minutes to go told me a lot about the teams desire. We are woefully inept up front and injuries to our defence are going to hamper us.

Our recent games have been nothing but Sheeeeeite. So I was looking at that stat. From a winning 3-0 position with 8 minutes to go told me a lot about the teams desire. We are woefully inept up front and injuries to our defence are going to hamper us.

I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance this season..

Just need Big Berk to make an appearance as well now, which I think will happen soon enough.

Stay Quiet when things are going well yet love to speak up after we've lost a few games on the bounce.

St Mirren will finish below us.

We will finish higher than livi, Dumbarton, Alloa and at least 1 of Qots or Morton.

5th is the lowest we'll finish this season. That's not a prediction. Thats after seeing every team this season. We're comfortably better than Alloa and Dumbarton. We've got better players and a better management team than St Mirren.

Livi can better us on a good day, but aren't very consistent. The 3-0 loss through there could have been so different, had we taken our chances in the first half. We'll finish about 15 points higher than them. Morton, Queens and ourselves are on an even par but we've beaten both of those teams already..

The main difference between us, Falkirk and Hibs is that they 2 have a fit 20 goal a season striker. Ours is injured until April.

We aren't that bad. Every team goes through a rough patch every season where they lose a couple on the bounce. We'll come good again. Probably next weekend.

Just need Big Berk to make an appearance as well now, which I think will happen soon enough.

Stay Quiet when things are going well yet love to speak up after we've lost a few games on the bounce.

We will finish higher than livi, Dumbarton, Alloa and at least 1 of Qots or Morton.

5th is the lowest we'll finish this season. That's not a prediction. Thats after seeing every team this season. We're comfortably better than Alloa and Dumbarton. We've got better players and a better management team than St Mirren.

Livi can better us on a good day, but aren't very consistent. The 3-0 loss through there could have been so different, had we taken our chances in the first half. We'll finish about 15 points higher than them. Morton, Queens and ourselves are on an even par but we've beaten both of those teams already..

The main difference between us, Falkirk and Hibs is that they 2 have a fit 20 goal a season striker. Ours is injured until April.

We aren't that bad. Every team goes through a rough patch every season where they lose a couple on the bounce. We'll come good again. Probably next weekend.

Hilarious.

It's fine to have confidence in your teams expectations but feck me, that's taking the biscuit.

Football is not an exact science and all that above is exactly what you said it isn't, a prediction.

You might well be spot on btw, still doesn't make it factual like you are claiming.

Hilarious.

It's fine to have confidence in your teams expectations but feck me, that's taking the biscuit.

Football is not an exact science and all that above is exactly what you said it isn't, a prediction.

You might well be spot on btw, still doesn't make it factual like you are claiming.

You see it's only the regulars that are allowed to slate the team and give them not a hope. But it's the quiet ones like my self that pop up now again to share an opinion that get tarred with the negative brush.

Ok mate. But you have made a prediction. I admire your confidence. We all can't be happy clappers like yourself though.

Ok mate. But you have made a prediction. I admire your confidence. We all can't be happy clappers like yourself though.

And anyway I've been praising the team regularly. Not always on here, but on Facebook too.

Rangers will win the league

Hibs will run them close but be second (would love them to win it though with Sevco failing in the play offs again!)

Falkirk well behind Hibs but well ahead of fourth

then:

Mini league of Morton, Raith and Queens contesting 4/5/6. 4th probably Morton or Raith as Queens have not looked as good as either of these two

then:

Mini League of St Mirren, Livingston and Dumbarton looking to avoid the play off spot. Currently Livi look best of those but you have to think St Mirren will improve at some point. Even if they do, 10/11 points to make up to get into the 4/5/6th contest is a big ask.

Alloa already looking doomed and in the wrong league.

Think it will go right to the wire, hopefully the Gers securing top spot and Hibs into the play offs, they're a decent side, wouldn't mind seeing them up too.

What would be really smashing though is to see Dundee United coming the other way.

I would love to take 4 points from our next 2 games which shouldn't be outwith our reach if we are at our best and hibs and rangers are not. Would make for a very exciting 2nd half of the season. Good to be optimistic but really if we take anything from either of those games I will be happy.

You really think Vaughan would have hit 20 goals this season if he was fit?

You really think Vaughan would have hit 20 goals this season if he was fit?

Who knows, he did have a decent scoring rate from his inclusion into the team from february last year, and we are better going forward this year than last, and even Stewart, not exactly known for being prolific still managed ten last year.....

5th is a bold statement given Raith's last league win was six matches ago. Morton were very unlucky to lose to a 93rd minute goal at Kirkcaldy. I think you are probably right about 5th but just based on current form it comes across as over confident.

Archived