gay footballers

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kilbowie2002 said:

The bible also says people who eat prawns should be killed, if ministers eat prawns they should be allowed to be gay.

I didn't know that about prawns. It is clear about its stance on homosexuality as it is about adultery and other things though, so how can someone who is going against something the bible so clearly objects to be able to preach the bible to others? Same goes for sex before marriage as well, the people i know who claim to be religious all had sex before they got married so do they just comply to the bibles rules when it suits them?

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

What does the bible say about coloured boots?

I'm pretty sure who ever wrote the bible would say that you were a smug middle class c**t regardless.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What???

It's in Leviticus. Clean and unclean foods and sundry other rules that are totally ignored, I don't think even ultra othordox* Jews follow them.

*orthodox, even

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I didn't know that about prawns. It is clear about its stance on homosexuality as it is about adultery and other things though, so how can someone who is going against something the bible so clearly objects to be able to preach the bible to others? Same goes for sex before marriage as well, the people i know who claim to be religious all had sex before they got married so do they just comply to the bibles rules when it suits them?

The bible also says that raping a servant is on par with having a w**k. There isn't a Minister or Priest on this Earth who shouldn't be banged up for 7 years, unless they choose to be hypocrites.

Just now, throbber said:

Jewish people can't eat shellfish, well known fact.

I'm pretty sure who ever wrote the bible would say that you were a smug middle class c**t regardless.

Good job your bird wasn't at Bethsaida otherwise Jesus would have only been able to feed about 4 of the 5000 on the hill.

11 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

The bible also says people who eat prawns should be killed, if ministers eat prawns they should be allowed to be gay.

The bible is correct.
Prawns taste like satan's jobbies so the correct action is to kill anyone who eats them.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The bible also says that raping a servant is on par with having a w**k. There isn't a Minister or Priest on this Earth who shouldn't be banged up for 7 years, unless they choose to be hypocrites.

Well its not as prominent a theme in the bible as man should be with woman and not commit adultery. When people say they want to see more homosexuals in the church they are wanting to be progressive which is fine but when you base your belief on a book that was written 2000 years ago do you just omit the details that are inconvenient to your own life? My gripe is with religion and not with homosexual ministers of course. 

Archived