Wings fined by electoral commission

Mr Rational

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. He was arguing that you shouldn't be spouting your opinion on someone else's gender in public - as that has an impact. You can form your opinion till the cows come home.

No he wasn't. There was no mention of spouting anything in public. It was quite clearly his opinion that no-one should be able to have an opinion on someone else's gender or sexuality period. The reality is somewhat different, it actually needs the opinions of many outsiders to determine the legal gender of any person residing in the UK.

Civil rights aren't zero-sum. We don't lose out by recognising the rights of trans men and women.

I never said it was but it is indisputable that the rights of some can impact on the rights of others. That needs to be taken into consideration, does it not?

lol why are you now nicking (libertarian) content from wunfellaff? Way to make your argument look better, mate.

And what is your response to the actual content of the article? Dismissing it because of the source regardless of the message doesn't really help your attempted enlightened stance..

What's there to engage with? This argument has been played out and dealt with long before you hastily googled it. Germaine Greer, for she's spawned the argument again, has been demonstrably causing harm with her transphobic view points for decades and people want to give her a platform allegedly to 'discredit' her like her previous statements haven't already did that. The problem with people trying to defend "it's just an opinion, guys!!!" is that people who've held the same opinions as Greer, and Greer herself, have attempted to get Trans women barred from accessing rape crisis centres and have targeted Trans groups funding to have it cut. Holding the opinions that you and others do demonstrably affects very vulnerable people's lives. My opinion does little more to affect you than piss you off slightly. There's no comparison. People think that this is literally just about name calling and not tolerating "free debate" when it goes way beyond that. Transphobia, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and whatever else against oppressed groups reinforce very real violence towards these people and some bogus article moaning about no-platforming actual bigots - the ones actually harming others - won't change my view on that. Plus libertarianism is for man children.

Give it up man. You're not coming out of this well.

As the post you've quoted is from three days ago, it would suggest that I was already giving up trying to have a reasoned debate, and was moving on to defending myself against accusations of right wrong bigotry from posters who believe some shouldn't be allowed opinions until acceptable ones have been bullied into them.

Still, you've left it this long to add nothing, just have another wee snipe. You're coming out of this awfully well.

Well Done.

'another wee snipe' Can you point me in the direction of my other wee snipes at you on this?

You have made a fool of yourself and are frantically trying to get out of it, the paranoia has taken hold.

And there we have it...

Thundercunt making a c**t of it. Who would have thought it. :unsure:

And there we have it...

Thundercunt making a c**t of it. Who would have thought it. :unsure:

He does so on a montonouslty regular basis.

He's all but abandoned making any points and just plays the (nationalist) man these days.

I'd be astonished if he doesn't reply to this with predicted faux incredulity and shite bants.

He does so on a montonouslty regular basis.

He's all but abandoned making any points and just plays the (nationalist) man these days.

I'd be astonished if he doesn't reply to this with predicted faux incredulity and shite bants.

What time does your shift start?

Whose watching the fries?

Etc...

Sorry I can't read your post as all the beige is blinding me.

Still waiting on you showing me these 'wee digs'.

I can't believe that you are blind to your own stupidity. Read the post from Fide again and if you still don't get it then I will get my 5 year old neice to explain it to you.

What does Fide have to do with anything? Your fellow before claimed I had some digs at him, I have asked you both to back that up. He at least is sensible enough to leave it as there have been none.

You, as you always do pile in like a deranged pile of shite oblivious to what's actually happened. :lol:

Sorry it was WRK's post that you failed to understand. However, in my defense the mistake I made was not recognising the difference between your stalking and your completely content barren shite.

Now, do you want that lesson in tense from my niece?

Sorry I can't read your post as all the beige is blinding me.

Still waiting on you showing me these 'wee digs'.

She could throw in a lesson on how to quote and the use of punctuation as well if you want.

Archived