Wings fined by electoral commission

Mr Rational

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no desire to enter into another round of posting tennis with you, so I'll let you have the last word after this.

Just know that every single poster, bar you, knows that you are a creepy, worrying little stalker.

Some people* think he is a false flag on a mission from mi5 to discredit the independence movement.

*absolute weapons.

I think he's an attention seeking arsehole. But the fact that he draws attention to himself has probably worked out for the best as he does actually produce some really good work which probably wouldn't be in the public eye if he hadn't intentionally upset a few people along the way

He's an utter dick. Some of us have been quite consistent on that point.

However, his position allows him the latitude to indulge in the kind of hyperbolic response we saw the other night. He is not an elected official nor does he hold any position in any party or movement I'm aware of.

I don't think there was any need for him to say what he said about Murray. It was tasteless, poorly thought out and spoils a lot of the good work that he does in exposing Unionist shite.

I genuinely wish he'd wind his fucking neck in and keep his comments constructive, especially when he's as scrutinised as he is.

But to try and align his comments with the SNP and to see desperate Unionist politicos squealing for a Sturgeon condemnation is beyond parody.

Wish he could be a bit more subtle sometimes - there's ways to attack positions taken by some on issues, that are still scathingly effective but don't resort to all-the-subtlety-of-a-sledgehammer-to-the-face comments like, say, hoping for death via chemical fire.

Didnt he have a P&B account for a short while before leaving in a huff/getting banned?

Wish he could be a bit more subtle sometimes - there's ways to attack positions taken by some on issues, that are still scathingly effective but don't resort to all-the-subtlety-of-a-sledgehammer-to-the-face comments like, say, hoping for death via chemical fire.

Didnt he have a P&B account for a short while before leaving in a huff/getting banned?

As I remember it he got teased relentlessly instead of getting the praise he thought his blog merited, and disappeared in a puff of sulk.

He doesn't do subtle though.

That might be fine for some of the flag-waving car sticker types but does not work for a majority of people.

That being said he does occasionally make good points - he sort of reminds of a drunk who has moments of lucidity interspersed with moments of complete gibberish.

That being said he does occasionally make good points - he sort of reminds of a drunk who has moments of lucidity interspersed with moments of complete gibberish.

Yeah, that's not even close to being a good or accurate analogy.

Archived