The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Who is oaksoft?

Mainly confined to the Politics forum ATM. Has the occasional spittle-flecked breakdown and a psychopathic hatred of Mhairi Black. I think he jointly set a record with H_B for the forum's most tedious ever argument, with a long exchange of posts about human resources.

Guest honestrae95

Was really struggling to decide who my number 1 was until 8Mile's headloss in here.

What a truly odd individual.

ETA- if anyone is struggling for roasters then I suggest you jump over to the last Pars v Ayr thread. Knee deep.

Edited by honestrae95

Who is oaksoft?

Mainly confined to the Politics forum ATM. Has the occasional spittle-flecked breakdown and a psychopathic hatred of Mhairi Black. I think he jointly set a record with H_B for the forum's most tedious ever argument, with a long exchange of posts about human resources.

Wherever H_B goes Mr Bairn is sure to follow.

The demise of Reynard must have hit him hard as well as he seemed to recycle his 'patter' regularly.

Was really struggling to decide who my number 1 was until 8Mile's headloss in here.

What a truly odd individual.

ETA- if anyone is struggling for roasters then I suggest you jump over to the last Pars v Ayr thread. Knee deep

You asked me to find the post. I wouldn't normally bother but you were repeatedly dodging the question as usual trying to be smart. As I said, you're neither clever or witty enough to troll properly but you keep on doing it with this "I'm concerned" nonsense. It just makes you look like you haven't got a decent comeback when someone is ripping you for your utterly dreadful attempts. This kind of post is exactly why you made my list of worst posters which like 14mile, seems to have had the obvious outcome :lol:

Anyway, tell us more about how you don't go to games but it's okay as you pass the stadium everyday.

You wake up thinking about me?

"I wouldn't normally bother" of course you would, you're obsessed. It's an Internet forum I don't need "decent comebacks" would have thought you'd grown up a little, but evidentially not

Still straw clutching because I support my local team. Woeful. :lol:

I hope Addie drops a Big Brother style diary room nomination bomb by revealing what everyone said about their votes for those that only did it secretly by pm. That would be the tits, Addie. Make it happen.

That would be really mean Dee Man. What sort of person do you take me for?

Maybe you should though, get her to clean you up a a bit.

Dirty boy!

Eta-Here Skidmarks comes to save the daaaay!

This is worst poster thread - not worst patter wisbit. Maybe you could start a thread on your own with that one?

Edited by Addie

You should get out more.

FFS, first I get called a liar by a self-confessed liar and now I'm told to get out more by a guy who sits on a computer filming himself pretending to be a football manager for hours on end. In his mum's house.

What's next, Tom McB calling me a walloper?

I'll leave that for attention seeking little bitches like yourself.

How are you finding this thread so far wisbit?

Where do you hope to finish in the list? What's your aspirations?