The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

No 32

Bobby Skidmarks

Really???? Ser Bobby?

Njord voted for Sir Bobby and failed to give an acceptable reason. So did a few others and I was tempted to ignore them as Bobby is amy buddy, but hey ho. The thread must go on...

'Boring'

wisbit

'Wisbit - He called me boring, he lives at home with his Mum eating Dairylea lunchables in his St Mirren PJs which have an ironed crease in the trousers. He once tried to leave home but didn't trust the teenagers hanging around at the end of his street. He claims to have been in the army but he was collecting outside Marks and Spencer's for the Salvation Army when he was a boy, his Mum was with him in case he got into bother.'

Sir Bobby

Bobby's wrath didn't just end there though. Oh no.

'Bobby Skidmarks , gone downhill rapidly'

Njord

tumblr_n7e5fySZdL1rskk8io1_500.gif

Dazzle voted for him too.

Bobby was not impressed...

'Dazzle probably lives in a bedsit blowing spunkbubbles to the tune of Total Eclipse of the Heart famously perfomred by Wales' finest singer (before H from Steps) Bonnie Tyler'

What can I tell you about Bobby? He lives in Auld Reekie and despite his hatred for board games, he does enjoy Trivial Pursuit at Xmas time.

Should he be on the list? Should he f**k.

No 32

Bobby Skidmarks

Really???? Ser Bobby?

Njord voted for Sir Bobby and failed to give an acceptable reason. So did a few others and I was tempted to ignore them as Bobby is amy buddy, but hey ho. The thread must go on...

'Boring'

wisbit

'Wisbit - He called me boring, he lives at home with his Mum eating Dairylea lunchables in his St Mirren PJs which have an ironed crease in the trousers. He once tried to leave home but didn't trust the teenagers hanging around at the end of his street. He claims to have been in the army but he was collecting outside Marks and Spencer's for the Salvation Army when he was a boy, his Mum was with him in case he got into bother.'

Sir Bobby

Bobby's wrath didn't just end there though. Oh no.

'Bobby Skidmarks , gone downhill rapidly'

Njord

tumblr_n7e5fySZdL1rskk8io1_500.gif

Dazzle voted for him too.

Bobby was not impressed...

'Dazzle probably lives in a bedsit blowing spunkbubbles to the tune of Total Eclipse of the Heart famously perfomred by Wales' finest singer (before H from Steps) Bonnie Tyler'

What can I tell you about Bobby? He lives in Auld Reekie and despite his hatred for board games, he does enjoy Trivial Pursuit at Xmas time.

Should he be on the list? Should he f**k.

Travesty. This thread was starting to lose it as it was but it has now become a farce. Shocking entry, should be nowhere near this list.

No 31

Jagfox

'Jagfox - Posting style consisting entirely of shit memes and crap jokes. The 8) emoticon is now the mark of the devil.'
Sloop John B

In at No 31 is Jagfox. A poster who has been on here since 2004. He seems to enjoy doing three things on here:

1. Posting bollocks
2. Using smillies
3. Giving me green dots.

I like the c**t.

'He's the only guy I like that I have on ignore'
Lex Collector

'red-dot.jpg'
StuartTaylor

Cheers m8

Biggest footie win EVER. Ever dog Fox has it's day ;)

I actually like the lad, but anyone who calls fitba 'footie' deserves a place on the list.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

No 31

Jagfox

'Jagfox - Posting style consisting entirely of shit memes and crap jokes. The 8) emoticon is now the mark of the devil.'

Sloop John B

In at No 31 is Jagfox. A poster who has been on here since 2004. He seems to enjoy doing three things on here:

1. Posting bollocks

2. Using smillies

3. Giving me green dots.

I like the c**t.

'He's the only guy I like that I have on ignore'

Lex Collector

'red-dot.jpg'

StuartTaylor

I actually like the lad, but anyone who calls fitba 'footie' deserves a place on the list.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Good chunt, closet Dee IMO ???????? Edited by johnnydun

No 30

Sgt Wilson

'Sergeant Wilson - How many good threads does this guy have to kill with shite jokes before the mods take action? Is a bad influence on Mozzamozza who seems to see himself as protege of sorts.'
Billy Dynamite

'Wilson was born in 1887, and is carefree, cheerful and well-spoken, although more complex than he first seems. He has a vague and dreamy personality and an aura of mystery.'
Wikipedia

Sgt Wilson joined the Pie and Bovril Army in 2005 and has served in several Tours of Duty including any thread that involves a tragedy and of course the Depression thread. Here are some of his highlights on there.

It wouldn't be much of forum if you ignored everyone that posted shite.

I aspire to pitiful.

And his sparring partner on here...

It's working

I doubt Sgt Wilson needs a slow cooker recipe.

This is like an excruciating wedding reception when a creepy uncle tries to say something embarrassing about everyone in the room. Great job, carry on!

^^^ Goes to nighclubs on his own and nominates Mrs M several times.

Shitting Christ© This is a wrong un.

Mental, no fucking way should this true Gentleman & defender of all that is good & great in the land of P&B be anywhere near this thread.

Shame on you evil c***s to even think of the good Sarge in that way.

Plague on you c***s.

The Sarge is a legend & should be given the freedom key of P&B and A Knighthood order of the P&B & every other splendid award.

If I ever have an illegitimate child I'm going to call it Arthur.

Bunch o c***s.

Grimbo