Tannadice Terrors vs Scary Staggies - Sat 31 Oct

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utd team - SZROMNIK, DILLON, SOUTTAR, MCKAY, RANKIN, MCGOWAN, DURNAN, SPITTAL, FRASER, KUHL AND TAGGART

colbertscared.gif

Dixon, Morris, Paton, Erskine, Muirhead/Bilate, and possibly Dow would all start. As would a vaguely experienced keeper. So only ~7 short.

Taggart tho, what the fcuk.

The 4/5 you named hardly suggest an inspirational upturn in fortunes though.

A bit of solidity and experience, though. Paton, Erskine and a Muirhead/Bilate option are pretty big misses right now imo.

I'm bizarrely confident of a result as kick off approaches.

Sounds like we're turning in one of our Hyde performances so far.

Been frustrating this last month or so, cant seem to put two good performances together. Minor complaint given that means we're playing decent in half of our games!

Hopefully we can get into the game more....

Hahaha! Murdo MacLeod: " 'naaaaaaaw,,,,, goodness me, i cant believe he's tried that, so many players in good positions and he's ballooned it miles over the cross-bar." Whilst Rob MacLean makes "christ that was shit" sighing noises in the background.

Can any Ross County fans guess what they were reacting too?

Look alright. Front two pretty lovely. Get Robson on for Souttar asap.

Sorely lack width down the left. Nearly getting there.

Rankin has been brilliant but he is wasted out wide, plus with Dillon behind him it isn't exactly the most dynamic of a left side.

Hahaha! Murdo MacLeod: " 'naaaaaaaw,,,,, goodness me, i cant believe he's tried that, so many players in good positions and he's ballooned it miles over the cross-bar." Whilst Rob MacLean makes "christ that was shit" sighing noises in the background.

Can any Ross County fans guess what they were reacting too?

Was it a woods set piece?

Archived