• Last Reply
Team selection, for shits & giggles:
McKay
Connolly Spittal
Rankin Telfer McGowan
Robson Donaldson Souttar Dillon
Zwick
Subs: Szromnik, Souttar.H, Durnan, Kuhl, Fraser, Bodul, Taggart

I'm not sure whether it's funnier to read that as GK at the bottom or at the top?

Just seen the County squad at the Apex when I was in speaking to the events lass. Apparently the players aren't allowed tea or coffee but they were loitering around the kettle facilities reserved for staff. Water or milk only for the squad - hopefully the milk is a few days off and the resulting illness keeps the score respectable tomorrow.

Oh aye, they're very strict on them with what they're allowed to eat and drink in advance of a game. Apparently they have a rake of milkshakes.

Anyway, hopefully a return to goalscoring form for Boyce today.

How we all feeling this morning ?

I have feelings of misplaced optimism as I look forward to the game this afternoon . The mixu fight back has to start soon right?

A plea to the chronic boo boys in the George fox lower- please wait at least 20 minutes before you start getting on the teams back. Who knows, maybe a bit of encouragement will help !

Very apt gif. There's a huge temptation to turn around and head home.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering what Donaldson must have done to deserve being continually left out of this team. Other options on the bench aren't great though which is depressing. It's a sad state of affairs when having Chris Erskine back from injury would feel like signing Messi.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering what Donaldson must have done to deserve being continually left out of this team. Other options on the bench aren't great though which is depressing. It's a sad state of affairs when having Chris Erskine back from injury would feel like signing Messi.

Was thinking about the lack of talent when we played Hearts a couple of weeks ago; the team was uninspiring, the lack of talent on the bench was depressing.

Losing talented players is a fact of life for clubs like United but the absolute shite that has been brought in is testament to McNamara's total ineptitude.

And aye, I don't understand the Donaldson thing either; surely he's just not impressing in training.

Archived