Tannadice Terrors vs Scary Staggies - Sat 31 Oct

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, that around this time last season Yinited were top and County were rock bottom.

Still a lot of games to go but it will be interesting to see how the Terrors react to last week's defeat and Mixu's public negative criticism of the players.

Obviously what matters is what is said and done during training this week.

I read that McGhee had the Well players on double training sessions including running on the lead up to their point at Aberdeen. From what I recall Mixu was more focused on working with the ball at Killie.

County had a game midweek but weren't too stretched despite being a derby game and ran out fairly comfortable winners.

Even with an upturn in the home team performance I see County winning by the odd goal.

Right, Mixu's reign starts on Saturday. The Hearts game was very early and the Celtic game was a write-off. Hopefully we start to see a different team with a better attitude and one that can actually sort out the basic errors. It will either be a heroic, blood and thunder victory from us or it will all fall to pieces and we will be the subject of all the Halloween related headlines on Sunday.

Would like to think we get a reaction from last week but f**k knows tbh. I'll settle for any score as long as Durnan is dropped.

Don't think he will be, I reckon Mixu is going for a settled team approach for now, although after his tirade of abuse aimed towards basic errors maybe he will actually drop him.

Right, Mixu's reign starts on Saturday. The Hearts game was very early and the Celtic game was a write-off. Hopefully we start to see a different team with a better attitude and one that can actually sort out the basic errors. It will either be a heroic, blood and thunder victory from us or it will all fall to pieces and we will be the subject of all the Halloween related headlines on Sunday.

fall to pieces imo

The spectre of relegation will no doubt get an airing.

Anyone but taggart

To be fair he means the dead actor from the critically acclaimed STV murder series rather than the ineffectual Dundee United player of the same name. Who may or may not be dead, it's really quite hard to tell.

better than anyone else we have tho

He really isn't. One of the worst footballers I have ever seen in tangerine, I mean Rory boulding bad.

No touch, no positional sense, no physical presence, dreadful.

Even Murray would be better and I absolutely don't say that lightly.

ETA I just want everyone to know that debating in my mind who was better out of Murray and taggart has depressed me more than words can describe.

Taggart has the shortest running stride I've ever seen from a player around his height, meaning it takes him about twice the number of strides to get anywhere as you'd expect. It's like watching a cartoon character.

I'd also have Murray in ahead of him right now. Both useless, but Murray can at least chase down and has a strike on him. Pity neither Muirhead nor Bilate are available as foils for McKay.

Never mind the football, I've got a question regarding pubs. The Rugby World Cup final kicks off at 16:00 so I want to get to a pub as quickly as possible post-match to catch the second half. What's our best bet for the closest away-friendly boozer to the ground?

Never mind the football, I've got a question regarding pubs. The Rugby World Cup final kicks off at 16:00 so I want to get to a pub as quickly as possible post-match to catch the second half. What's our best bet for the closest away-friendly boozer to the ground?

The Clep bar.

I was going to say that any bar in the world would be friendly to Ross County fans given that we are all enormously good guys. Or complete non-entities, depending on your viewpoint. But Hearts' young team showed last week that we now have to be a bit more careful about how we approach away days.

Does this mean we are Box Office now?

I was going to say that any bar in the world would be friendly to Ross County fans given that we are all enormously good guys. Or complete non-entities, depending on your viewpoint. But Hearts' young team showed last week that we now have to be a bit more careful about how we approach away days.

I've always found Ross County and Caley Thistle fans to be decent guys.

Don't feel the same about anyone who wants to watch rugby though.

I'm sure we have scotland strongest man runner up as a big fan of county - take him and his brother (scotland strongest man) to the next hearts away day - problem solved!

Archived