Unlock the shitting stories thread

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious, is this some sort of sex toy?

Zenny you don't know how close to hitting the nail on the head. It fills her up & satiates her of a Saturday night.

Me I'm usually asleep before the end of motd & wake up with 1 or 2 slices of pizza for my nutritional Sunday brekky.

Grimbo

I had no idea sergeant wilson was old - i pretty much picture everyone on here to be in their 20's and 30's apart from Mozza and Granny danger who i imagine to both have grey hair and wear tartan trousers. Its strange how images go into ones head.

When travelling east Asia, Thailand i think it was I was in the shower and my gf had a sudden bowel movement and couldn't wait any longer and had to relieve herself in the toilet whilst i was showering with only the shower cover between us. I was absolutely horrified, thank god it wasn't a glass door.

Jesus wept. Something seriously wrong if a couple can't use the lavvy in front of each other.

Just wait until she's incapacitated for some reason and turns to you for arse-wiping duties :P

Jesus wept. Something seriously wrong if a couple can't use the lavvy in front of each other.

Just wait until she's incapacitated for some reason and turns to you for arse-wiping duties :P

BF, my sentiments exactly. I was trying to find out if he was on the wind up with his post but he thought I was indicating his homosexual side was becoming the dominant facet of his character. Which I certainly had no intention of exposing. That said he did not see fit to reply to any of my other concerns about himself only to wrongly think I was questioning which side of the bed he prefers to alight from?

Grimbo

I was on the 38 bus from Stirling to camelon and was just doing a couple of innocuous wee farts as i stood up to get off looking forward to getting into work for a read of the paper and an extremely large shecht.

Wasnt touching cloth or anything but i knew they were on the way.

The driver opened the door and i think i took too big a step down on to the pavement because mid-stride my sphincter just let go, filling my pants with watery shit.

I stood for a minute with legs closed tight as f**k as the bus to pulled away wondering what to do. The court is right across the road from the bus stop so i shuffled up the steps but the man wouldnt let me in :-(

I just got on the next bus home and sat in my own shite for 40 minutes and got my mum to ring in sick for me when i got home.

Archived