Ross County vs Celtic - League Cup Semi Final

Forfinn

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, was Jozo injured today? Him and Efe have been decent enough for the last few weeks, strange decision if he was fit to drop him and play 2 bomb scares together

Yes. Deila was interviewed pre game and took an eternity to come up with 'it's something in his knee' when pressed what 'it' was and how long it would likely keep him out he replied "inside the knee, like, it needs rest".

I didn't watch any of it but, I was pleased to hear that County won, particularly for the ex-Queens contingent.

I suppose it goes without saying there will be a few sickies in Dingwall tomorrow.

I reckon the staggies are favourites to win the cup now and I suspect they will probably have the majority of fans from other clubs behind them.

All the best for the final County fans.

This.

Delighted for McIntyre, Doddsy and Higgy who did a great job with us and continue to prove what a good management team they are.

But especially pleased for Ian McShane who just keeps on conquering adversity. Smashing young lad who was a pleasure to deal with and I am delighted he is starting to show exactly why County invested money in him.

Just home. What a long but utterly glorious day. Think it's fair to say that was beyond any County fans wildest dreams. To think I feared the worst after going behind so early. What a superb all round performance. Jackson Irvines being a highlight, what a player he is!

Will not forget that in a hurry, absolutely brilliant ????????

Just home. What a long but utterly glorious day. Think it's fair to say that was beyond any County fans wildest dreams. To think I feared the worst after going behind so early. What a superb all round performance. Jackson Irvines being a highlight, what a player he is!

Will not forget that in a hurry, absolutely brilliant ????????

Hope you had a cracking day mate! Roll on the 13th for us both. It's gonna be a epic day regardless of the result.

County deserved it. Poor performance.

It's a penalty and Craig Thomson is left with little choice but to send Efe off, but seeing Schalk throw himself to the ground like that at the slightest contact is frustrating to say the least.

Worse against us.

All he got was a free kick. When Reynolds saw Red, Shalk ran up to the home fans punching the air and celebrated like they had won the game.

Made victory a lot sweeter.

Ah well. Thanks again Ronny.

Cannot grudge Ross Co that result in the slightest. Hungrier and better all over the park.

I genuinely hope Aberdeen hump us on Wednesday night if that is what it takes for a change of manager.

Congratulations to County and enjoy your day at the final.

Archived