Ross County vs Celtic - League Cup Semi Final

Forfinn

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just home. What a long but utterly glorious day. Think it's fair to say that was beyond any County fans wildest dreams. To think I feared the worst after going behind so early. What a superb all round performance. Jackson Irvines being a highlight, what a player he is!

Will not forget that in a hurry, absolutely brilliant ????????

Happy days.

Now get yourself back to the pub my friend I am sure your wife/partner will understand. In fact take them with you!

The bbc doing more analysis on the Craig Gordon foul. Calm doon lads. It's not looking for the gunman on the grassy knoll. Would there be so much analysis had it been on County's keeper? Yeah.... Thought not.

I think what they say is "he has got to be stronger"

Courtesy of bbc sport news feed:

Anonymous: "Hate to say it, it will be a sponsors and TV nightmare. Who wants to watch Hibs v Ross County? They won't sell TV highlights to any other country, so once again no harm to Hibs or Ross County, but Scottish football will lose again."

eleven-smug-grin.gif

Would rather watch Hibs v Ross County than anything involving Celtic or the club formerly known as Rangers

Well played Rossco . I now wish I had taken the 100/1 bet on ra cellic being knocked out of 2 cups in a week .

I suspect the bookies will be cutting the odds on EK tomorrow , what does that say about CFC ??

They'll still easily beat EK. Anyone betting on EK is exceptionally foolish.

Wish I had bet on County today though. Still, the deeply entertaining events of the game were enough

Archived