Ross County vs Celtic - League Cup Semi Final

Forfinn

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Sviatchenko played well enough under the circumstances and good to see Brown back. Apart from that, the whole team was poor. And then there's Efe... :(

post-42805-14542654621868_thumb.jpg

Thought Sviatchenko played well enough under the circumstances and good to see Brown back. Apart from that, the whole team was poor. And then there's Efe... :(

I thought that myself, the big guy looked okay. Which pretty much sums our day up when the highlight is your new signing doing no' too bad after being brought on following a red card.

Can't really blame ambrose he's not the one picking the team

I am not his biggest fan, but to single him out today would be unfair. The management and the whole team need to be held accountable today.

HaikuHibee, on 31 Jan 2016 - 18:51, said:

Well done Ross County. Is that Deila finished now? Will he get the sack?

I imagine his situation will be as it has been for a while. He'll be going at the end of the season. I have no doubt about that.

Glory hunting fans . Remind me how many St Mirren fans attended your last cup final compared to how many you usually attract to league games.

In fact how come any time a team outwith us or Deidco play in a final, their average attendance seems to get exceeded by some distance. Can't class them as glory hunters though eh!

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived